He scares you

Luke: You were in the apartment both you and Luke shared sitting on the couch watching your favorite TV show. When the commercial came on, which was bitter sweet, you ran to the bathroom to tinkle and scurried to the kitchen. When you turned the corner, you heard something fall. "I did that?" You asked yourself turning around to see what you dropped. It only could have been because of you because Luke was out with the guys working on their next single. You looked and saw that it was a book from the table that had fallen. You immediately became suspicious. You hadn't touched that table, let alone the book, so how did it fall?

Your guard was now up. You cautiously walked towards the kitchen. "It has to be Luke..." You thought, "But wait...Luke doesn't have that sort of feet, you know, soft feet. And he isn't this conniving. I wonder..." You thought as you walked towards the living room to see the TV you left on switched off. "Well aint that some shit." You thought making your way quietly to the kitchen. But then you, you felt a menacing presence behind you. You tensed up until, "Hey babe."

"Oh SHIT!" You said in fear. You then realized what you just done.

"Oh crap." Luke said holding his nose. Yes...you punched the shit out of him. "It was just a prank babe." He said holding his nose.

"Oops. Sorry." You said looking shocked, "Maybe next time you'll think first before you try to scare me!"

"At least we know those self-defense classes weren't a waste." He said lifting his nose up in the air to help the bleeding.

"Well I guess they weren't..."

Ashton: You had just came home from the movie theater. You and Ashton both watched 'The Woman in Black 2' together and you were paranoid as hell. You weren't necessarily...scared...but hell, you were jumpy. Ashton didn't leave to go home with you because he had to pick up his bag he left at the studio. You stopped at Starbucks for a quick second to get a Mocha and then headed straight home. You entered the house to find it in total darkness. You flicked on the light and you then sat on the couch and turned on the TV. You watched until you dosed off.

When you woke up you turned off the TV and walked towards the stairs to your bed room. You just had a nap, so your mind was cloudy and ready to hit the hay in your bed.  You flicked on the light to change into your pj's. When you were ready for bed you remembered the creepy ish you had watched today, but then you convinced yourself you were being a big baby and brushed it off.

You were in the process of moving the covers then suddenly a big creature jumped out from the other side of the bed, onto it and lunged itself at you.

And...you fainted. Yes trick, you fainted.

"Pahahaha!" Ashton laughed turning on the lights. "Babe that was too hilarious- babe? Babe?" He said thinking that you dropped to the ground in fear cowering.

However, he looked over, "Oh crap!" He said running over to you. "(Y/N)? (Y/N)? Oh shit."

"9-1-1 what's your emergency?"

"Uh, yes. I pranked my sleepy girlfriend and she fainted."

"Okay sir, try pouring some water on her to see if she will respond or try slapping her-"

"Water it is." He said heading to the bathroom. "Oh she's gonna kill me..." he said filling up a bucket of water. "I'm not getting the *meow* tonight."

 Michael: You were doing your daily exercises after you had finished breakfast. You were so excited to see Michael tomorrow. You walked to the kitchen to get a drink of water. You then heard a suspicious sound. You listened more carefully. You realized it was the sound of someone messing with the lock on the door.

You immediately were on alert. You calculated your options. Well at least you tried until you heard the door open. 'The back door.' You thought but you then realized if the person was in the home, he would see you creeping towards it. 'I gatta call 9-1-1' you thought before you realized both your cell and the closest home phone were in the living room. This meant the intruder would see your ass. So your best option; Hide. You grabbed a knife and hid behind a wall close by the kitchen. It couldn't be Michael. He would say 'I'm home my Princess~' Like he did every time. Either way, you couldn't take any chances.

You heard footsteps coming your direction. You said a quick prayer when you realized he was one step away. You than gripped the knife more firmly in your hand and prepared for the worst. '1-2-3' you thought when you raised your knife above your head and jumped out ready to strike.

"Babe! Babe! It's just me! It's me!" Michael screamed in fear holding his hands up in defence.

"Oh Michel." You sighed in relief. "...What the fuck Michael! Don't be doin' that SHIT. I'M BLACK! I COULD HAVE KILLED YOU. I WOULD HAVE KILLED YOU."

"Yes babe I know, I'm sorry babe. It was just...just a prank."

"I thought my life was in danger. When will you learn that I'm to fly to die?" And the rest of your night you guys laughed at what happened, had a nice dinner and well...you know a welcome home gift. *Winks* You gave him a watch ya nasty-

Calum: Calum what do you wanna eat tonight? Calum?" You yelled not hearing anything from your boyfriend of three years. "Must have gone to get something from the car." You thought to yourself. You went to the fridge and grabbed some veggies to prepare a salad.

 "Babe?" You heard Calum say.

"Yeah." You answered turning around, "Oh my sweet baby Jesus!" You screamed holding your chest. Calum busted out laughing removing an ugly, bloody mask from his face. "CALUM!" you said dangerously throwing carrots at him. "Ouch. But you should've seen the look on your face." He said killing himself laughing.

"Don't ever do that again!" You said trying to strangle him. He continued to laugh uncontrollably. You then stopped and looked at him.

"You're not getting any tonight."

"...Wait babe. Babe." You ignored him and continued to chop your vegetables. "Babe come on, It was a little stupid prank, come on."

"...Okay, It was a little funny."

"So you're not mad anymore right?" he said putting his hand around your waist bringing you closer. You placed your arms around his neck as you gave him a peck on the lips.

"Still no." you said smirking.

"You'll change your mind."

"Maybe."

 Thanks for reading guys~ Hope you liked ;) Don't forget to vote, comment and share! Any ideas are welcomed! See you later!

~Neo