Your Hair

(A/N)- Merry christmas you guys. Sorry for not updating yesterday. The flu kicked my ass all day and yesterday so I didn't update. But here you go :D

Luke- "Why are you always touching my hair man?" You asked Luke. "It's just pretty I guess." he replied still touching it. "What is it called again? Braids right?" He asked. "Yeah. Micro braids." You stated. "So, did it hurt?" "Well, yeah, but you get use to it." "I should get braids..." He stated. You looked at him...just to see if he was serious or not. Can't put anything passed this one. But then you saw him smirk. "Just kidding, but seriously, I love these on you." "Aww, thanks babe."

Ashton- "Poof Poof." "What?" You replied to Ashton."Poof Poof." He said again as you rolled your eyes. "It's just your hair. It's so frigging poofy." He stated in his heavy Aussie accent. "Well I mean, it is an Afro. Got a problem with it?" You asked raising an eyebrow. "No, I'm just super jealous of your puff." "Really? You can have it. It takes like 30 minutes or an hour just to fix this." You explained. "But it's worth it babe." He said, "Because it looks beautiful on you."

Michael- "What're you doing?" Michael asked you as you sat there in shock. You didn't expect him to be home so soon so you asked your hairstylist/best friend to perm your hair for you. Michael, just so happened to walk in as she placed the perm on your hair. "Are you dying your hair?" He asked curiously. "No. I'm getting a perm." You stated. "A perm? You mean that thing that turns your hair curly?" "Yeah. Except, it turns my hair straight." You replied. "Wait, so you straighten your hair?" He asked, "Yip."  you replied. "So your hair isn't naturally straight?" "So your hair isn't naturally Pink?"

Calum- You wanted to visit your friend from college one day and Calum tagged along. "Hey (Y/N)!" Your friend stated hugging you. "Hey. You look so cute." You stated complimenting her. "Thank you." She replied. "This is my boyfriend Calum." You stated introducing him. "Hi." He stated. "Hey Calum." She said giving him a quick hug, then it was back to you. "You look cute yourself. I love your hair. When did you get it done?" she asked. "I got it sewn in last-" "Sewn? What?" Calum asked in shock cutting you off. "My weave Calum." You stated as your friend snickered at his obvious obliviousness. "Wait so, that's not all your hair?" he asked dumbfounded. "No- Well i bought it so it is my hair. But no, it's not naturally my hair." He just forwarded his eyebrows. "Wait...you just saw my real hair a week ago. Did you really think my hair just grew from 8 inches to 18 in one week?" You asked him. "... I knew something was up." "Oh my God."

Thanks for reading. Hope you like it :3 Remember to vote and comment. Any ideas? Just PM me them or comment them down below okay :) Thanks, bye~

~Neo