He asks about the father (You're a single mum)

(You and the guys are in your early twenties....iight?)

Calum- "If you win another game I'm going to freak out." You joked holding your cards to your chest.

"Sorry babe. There's no love in war."

"Well your aren't winning this one I'll bet you th-Wait. What? Damn it!" You said as Calum laughed basking in his victory,

"It was meant to be."

"Whatever. *Ring ring ring* Give me sec." You said getting up to go answer the call. "Hello?....Hey!....What?..... You're joking....You can't be serious....I gatta go." You said before you hung up the phone. You looked worried, frantic, and just scared.

"Is everything okay?"

"No."

"Why? What's wrong."

"...I-it has something to do with Ty."

"What?"

"His biological father wants to see him."

"What's the problem babe?"

"His father abused me."

"W-what?"

"...."

"... You didn't want to tell me? Is that why you moved here?"

"I didn't want you to know. I wanted to put that behind me."

"B-but if he did that to you, how could he ask for Ty? Shouldn't his ass be behind bars?"

"He should! But... Look. I was in college. He was on the basketball team. The MVP actually. We dated for a little while, but I didn't think it was going to work out and thought it would have been better to just become friends. But one day he beat me up because I didn't want to have sex with him. Even though I cried. And I reported him to the school but they tried to sweep it under the rug. I reported it to the police, but because we were friends, we dated and people said he was always an 'upright guy', nothing happened. And he wouldn't leave me alone. I refused to drop out. I needed something to happen, but it felt like no one cared.  Later I found out I was pregnant and....I moved."

"Oh my God." Calm whispered looking at you with so much sympathy in his eyes.

"Someone probably told him that I had a kid. And now he's fillling kidnapping charges and for dual custody."

"What the fuck? He can't fucking do that."

"I don't know...He wasn't charged...He is the father and I did take Ty out of the country. But I'll fight this. Even if I have to fight this on my own."