He's your brother's best friend

Requested~

Not edited (sorry)

So, so sorry this took so long! School has been hectic, but for me Bgcses are over! Yass. Still have end of terms though.
Anyway, hope you like it!

Vote, share, comment and follow!

-

Luke:

You look across the room for your friends who abandoned you at the bar. You bob your head to whatever music's playing. Then you spot Luke, your brother's friend. I mean, who wouldn't? That boy stood out. He's extremely tall and handsome. Plus, he looked good in ripped jeans.

Damn, those legs. You think.

Luke catches eyes with you and you look away shyly. When you look back, he's still looking. He smiles and you smile back. He must've taken it as a signal to come by.

"Hey," He says. "Why are you alone at a bar?" He asks, confused.

"Friends left me. So I'm trying to get drunk." You raise your drink.

"You shouldn't get drunk around strangers, it's dangerous."

"Aw! Are you concerned?"

"Of course I am, it's you." Is he flirting with me? "So, I'm staying with you."

You nod with a smile. Finally, some company.

You told pointless jokes as both you and him took shots. You felt tipsy but that was the point.

"There's something about you tonight," He says in admiration. "It's different."

"My weave?" You joke, tossing your expensive hair over your shoulder. He lets out a small laugh.

"Well, that too. But, you seem more free. It's a good look on you."

"It's the alcohol then." You laugh. "If you think that's free.. Then you've seen nothing yet."

You drag him onto the dance floor and begin to dance on him. It was your favourite song... He was surprised at first but then he reacted instantly with his hands on your waist.

"(Your Brother's Name) is gonna have Chinese babies if he finds out about this."

"Probably," You say loud enough for him to hear. "Too drunk to care though."

Calum:

Your brother was currently out which gave you the idea to invite Calum over.

Both you and Calum were secretly dating. You didn't want anybody finding out, especially your brother. Calum came by a lot though, which meant you two always saw each other. But, when your brother was out you two took full advantage of it.

Both you and Calum were in a heated make up session. You both were also a bit of touchy - feely. That was normal though. What you didn't hear was when the door opened.

"(Your Name).. what the hell is going on?"

You break from the heated kiss, feeling your heart literally drop.

"Holy shit, this is bad." You say softly, moving away from Calum.

Your brother was literally fuming and he looks like he's about to punch Calum in the throat.

"..(Your Brother's Name) It's not that bad, calm down."

"Calm down?! You fucking kissed my little sister!"