When you're Drunk

Michael- When you're drunk, you run away. Literally. You just run away from everybody. You would be in a club one second and then the next, out the door and off to an 'adventure'. No, not in your car. On foot. Sometimes bare foot, but that's just you. You would just take off down the street as if you knew where you were going.  When Michael first noticed that it was a drunken habit, he couldn't help but laugh. He just had to make sure you got home in bed before you took off to Paris or some place.

Calum- When you're drunk you become belligerent as hell. You don't like to get drunk most of the time because that's when you pop off the most. Calum just knows that nobody better rub you the wrong way because unlike when you're sober, when your drunk, the law just fly out the window and bids you farewell because you're quick to break it. 

Luke- When you're drunk, you love everyone. No seriously you do. Not in a 'I wanna have sex with everyone way' no. You would walk up to one of your friends, lean on them and say, 'You don't know how much I love you." You would do it to anyone actually. You did it to Luke, your best friend, Michael, the bar tender, the pizza guy, the cab driver, anyone. One day you were drunk at a club in LA and you just latched onto the bouncer, and Luke had to physically remove you because the bouncer honestly didn't want to.

Ashton- When you're drunk, you are more normal than you are sober. You would think that you being so clumsy when you're sober, being drunk would be so much worse. But that was not the case. You could walk a mile in 6 inch pumps with out tripping, but if you were sober, you're ass was bond to fall. No one understood it. And on top of that, you have the deepest ass conversations when you're intoxicated.  It's like you transform into this Monk when you're drunk. Lol, the Drunk Monk. And Ashton doesn't know which one he prefers.

Hello guys~ I just literally spent my whole day writing a research project for my exam, but I finished it so I thought I'd update. Hope you guys enjoyed it. I never been drunk before in my life, but from what I see when my family is...bruh ^ It makes me kinda wonder....Nah. My ass'll stay sober. Anyway, the new 'Bring it' is on so I'm gonna have to cut this short. Anyway, don't forget to comment, share and vote!! Requests? Comment them or PM, I do do 'em! Bye Lovelies~

~Neo