You find out your baby's gender (pregnancy series)

Luke- You've been pregnant for 16 weeks now and your obstetrician said that you'll be able to know the sex of the baby by now. You were actually really anxious. You woke Luke up around six in the morning to get ready to take you to your ten o'clock appointment. Yeah, he was whining like a big baby but then he felt the anxiety you felt when you both realize your going to find out the gender of yours. You guys arrived to the clinic and waited for what seemed like hours, which it actually was. "Mrs. and Mr. Hemmings. Mr. Smith can see you now." The nurse said as you got up.

"Hey Barry! How are you!" You said hugging your doctor as your baby bump got slightly in the way.

"Fine (Y/N). And I'm hopping the baby's been treating you well." Your doctor replied leading you to lay down.

"The baby's been great actually." You replied.

"He's a weird eater though. You won't believe the kind of things she eats now. Well you probably do."Luke spoke up.

"I don't think I'll be surprised." Smithy said chuckling.

"He thinks it's a boy." You said looking at your doctor. Luke raised his eyebrows like 'damn right'. "I think she's a girl." You continued with a little attitude yourself.

"Well we'll see in a few moments guys." Smith responded as he rubbed the gel onto your stomach. He then placed the scanner thing on your stomach as you watched the screen. You really didn't know what you were seeing at first until the doctor pointed out the baby's head, little arms~ and finally-

"It's a boy."

"I knew it!! We're having a- boy?? We're having a BOY!!!" You said squealing in glee. Luke immediately hugged you when he heard those words. Even though you thought it was going to be a girl, you were just as excited as you would be if it were. You and Luke were going to have a little Luke Hemmings.

"Yes we are." Luke whispered in your ear. "We're having a baby boy."

Michael- Today was the day. The big day. The day you and Michael were going to find out the sex of your baby. Honestly, you've been actually quite scared. The reason why?

"Michael I'm scared." You told Michael who was grabbing the key's off of the kitchen island as you guys were preparing to leave for the clinic.

"Scared of what babe?"

"I don't know... Knowing the sex I guess."

"Why? You can tell me."

"Like, what if it's a girl? I mean she'll be wanting to wear make up; trying on my clothes; being asked on dates and grown up before we know it. And what if it's a boy? He'll be skinning his knee playing; wanting to be just like daddy; asking girls on dates- and I'll be there wishing he brings home a thottie for me to have to drag that-"

"(Y/N)!" Michael said as he burst out with laughter. "Your so cute babe. I know how you feel. But we'll find out eventually anyways. And we'll cross those roads when we get there. So you don't need to worry about cutting some thottie any time soon okay?" He said placing an arm around you as you nodded.

"Okay. Lets go."

2 hours later

"It's a baby boy!" Your doctor said as your heart jumped.

"Oh my God." You said placing your hand over your mouth as your eyes started to swell up with tears of joy. "Oh my God Michael we're having a boy." You said as Michael leaned over and kissed your forehead as he continued to hold your hand sitting next to you. He looked as if he wanted to tear up with joy too. You both are going to have a baby boy and honestly you both couldn't be happier. All the fear you had was completely gone.