You dislike each other.

This was very interesting to write so I hope you enjoy it. Happy reading.💕

Calum: It's lunch time so you find an empty bench, taking out your biology book. You had an upcoming quiz and you had to pass. You open the book and begin to study.

A pebble hits your arm but you're too concentrated on your biology text book in front of you.

You try hard to focus and remember the information despite the noise level around you.

Another pebble hits you, then another and another so now you're irritated.
You look up to see who keeps throwing pebbles at you only to see Calum.

You throw him a death glare causing him to smirk. You hated him. He's this popular, rich boy who's apparently in a band who always bother you. Whether he called you a nerd, threw pebbles at you or tried to trip you.

You get up abandoning your book to walk over to him.

"What is your fucking problem, Hood?" You snap at him.

He smiles, pleased that he has gotten to you. "It's always a pleasure to be in your presence, (Your Last Name)."

You roll your eyes. "Why do you keep throwing pebbles at me you asshole?"

"You're such a potty mouth. I threw pebbles at you because you looked extremely lonely, thought you would want my company."

You cross your arms across your chest. "I'm trying to study. Unlike you, I want to pass. Your company? No thanks, I'd rather bathe in acid."

He smiles. "Sure thing princess. See you later, babe." He winks.

You groan aloud, walking away to return to the bench you were once studying at.

You breathe out trying to concentrate once again.

Another finally pebble hits you and you look up. Calum blows you a kiss and smiles.

"Asshole." You mouth to him causing him to grin again.

Ashton: You sat there, fingers massaging your forehead, with the look of death plastered on your face. Some how these dudes just felt like testing you today. "What's wrong?" 

"Get out." you told your older brother who stood there amused. Ashton and your brother are best friends, and because of this, just like (Y/B/N), Ashton loves annoying you as well. You didn't like him. And you've told them that more than he could count, but he still loved messing with you no matter how much you told them both to stop. Well what did they do today?

Well (Y/B/N) thought it'd be fun(ny) to invite you to go with him to get some chipotle. You didn't feel the need to have your guard up because you both went out for food often. So you got your bag and began to walk out the house. You both walked out the door, towards the car but in a matter of seconds, Ashton came out from the side of the house with a big ass water gun and began to blast your ass (hehe blast your ass) while (Y/B/N) whipped out his phone and recorded it. It was planned. You tried covering you face from the forceful amount of water due to shock, and began  stepping back, but you ended up tripping over something and crashing to the ground. When you realized what was happening, the rage just over powered you.

"Oh I'm gonna fuck you up." You said as you got up and ran over to Ashton, who was still spraying you and grabbed the water gun. Right then he was thinking, oh shit. You began to whack him with it and as soon as you dropped the water gun you started throwing blows before your brother pulled you off. 

"Damn," Ashton said holding his arm and laughing, "Sorry if your ass couldn't stand up properly while getting soaked."

"Fuck you- ahh." You winced in pain. You realized that your ankle felt like hell, so you probably sprained it. "And fuck you too man." You said punching your brother in the arm several times before you held onto his car for support. When they saw that you were hurt they both felt guilty. They both went to help, but you told them to fuck off and hopped yourself into (Y/B/N)'s car. "Take me to the hospital." you asserted as they complied.