You Go Out on Your first date (You're a single mum series)

Calum- About two days ago was the first day you and your son Ty met Calum at the groceries store. Afterwards he accompanied you both to some ice cream, and you guys have been texting since. So today he asked if you and Ethan wanted to go to the park with him. And you said yes. When you arrived you saw his figure walking towards you guys. You smiled and waved as you held onto Ty's hand.

"Hi!" You greeted.

"Hey!" He said giving you a quick side hug. "Hey there buddy!" He said stooping down to Ty's size and tickling him as Ty giggled uncontrollably. When he stopped, Ty didn't waste anytime before he dashed off to the swings. You and Calum followed slowly behind, walking together.

"So where are you from?" He asked you.

"I'm from (Y/Country) actually. But I moved here (Australia) about two months ago."

"Oh really. Why?"

"Job." You answered bluntly. "So what do you do?"

"Well I'm in the music industry actually. I'm in this band called Five Seconds of Summer."

"Oh....never heard of it." You said coldly as he just chuckled. "No seriously."

"Well, that's fine. So do you like it here?"

"It's different, but overall it's really a great place."

"I'm glad Sydney's treating such a beautiful lady so well." He said as you cracked and gave him a little smile.

"So what band's do you listen to?"

"Well, actually....I love Fall Out Boy."

"You have great taste in music." He complimented.

"Yeah I know." You teased.

"Mummy! Come down the slide with me!!" Ty called from on top of the slide.

"I'll be right back. My little prince is calling me at the moment." You said walking over to him. "Oh and uh, (Favorite 5sos song) is actually my favorite song by you guys." You said as you winked and ran towards the slide.

He watched as you climbed up the slide stairs and sat in the back of Ty. And his smile grew wider as he saw the smiles on you and your son's face as you guy slid down the slide.

Michael- "Hey Michael." You said as you walked up to him. The day you guys met, he had asked you if you and your daughter, Naomi, would like to watch a movie this weekend. Even though you were reluctant because you didn't know this dude, you thought 'Why not.' It was gonna be at a public place anyway. But you left Naomi at home with her babysitter. You, like you thought, didn't know this guy. So you wanted to feel him out before you let your daughter get attached to him any further, 'cause she does that fast.