How you Meet (Michael)

"Hey Rebecca. What's up?" You said to the person on the other end of the phone.

"(Y/N) I need your help. The guys and I are in town and basically my partner missed his flight so he can't be here until tomorrow. And I doubt you can postpone a concert until then because of one stinking irresponsible hairstylist! ...So listen, please, can you fill in for him?" Rebecca asked. She was a hairstylist along with her partner Rauland; you two were friends. She knew she could ask you because, although you did not go to cosmetology school, you had mad skills when it comes to hair. You plan to do things other than hairstyling, but right now it brought in the cash.

"Okay. I'll be right there."

"Thanks!"

{Two hours later you arrive}

"Right on time." Rebecca said hugging you. "This way." she said leading you towards hair and makeup. You enter seeing 5SOS chatting it up, laughing and being their regular goofy selves.

"Guys, this is (Y/N)." Rebecca announced. You shuck their hands.

"Let's get started. Michael, go with (Y/N) "Rebecca stated while you were setting up.

"Well you could at least say please Becky." Michael said giving her a fake pout while walking over to you.

Rebecca chuckled, "Okay love. Michael will you please go with (Y/N)?"

"With pleasure." He stated.

"You ready?" You asked Michael while he sat in the hair washing chair...thing.

"Sure. How long have you been doing hair?" He asked as you began shampooing his hair.

"Uh, like, I always did it since I was two, three, you know."

"You could have just said the womb." He joked. You snickered too.

"No I'm serious. Ever sense I was really young I would grab a comb and brush and pretend I was doing my doll's hair. "You said as you began massaging his scalp.

"So do you plan on doing it for a living?"

"I love it, but I don't think this is what I'm only gonna do for the rest of my life."

"That's understandable. So, do you live here..." Michael asked as you began to rinse out the shampoo and repeat everything.

"Yeah, well I move around a lot but (Y/State or Country) is always home."

"Well do you want to grab a coffee with me?" He asked when you placed the towel round his neck and directed him to the styling chair.

"Alright." You answered as you began to blow dry his hair.

"Tomorrow then?" He said looking up at you with his sweet green eyes. You gently pushed his head back down chuckling.

 "Sure." You said smiling at him in the mirror as he smiled back.

Of course Calum's next ~ Anyway thanks for reading. Bye~

~Neo