I'm Done with this crap

Have you guys heard? have you? The mass shooting that took place in South Carolina, Charleston?? Nine black lives were taken.

A white 21 year old walked into the church last night... a 'black ' church. And the members welcomed him inside. They sat with him and prayed with him. That was until he started shooting, resulting in the death of nine black lives.

The media is already saying 'oh it's not a hate crime' but he was seen on photos wearing badges on his shirt that represents white supremacy. Oh, and his name is Dylann Roof.

A bunch of white people trying to defend him already by saying he has a 'mental illness'. Bull. Racism is not a mental illness. It is something that is taught. And now they tryna bring that 'he was so quiet' bull s__t.

A church is suppose to be a safe haven and he just decided to enter and kill people because they were black.

Fuck. Protesters in Ferguson didn't kill nobody. If this was one of my Muslim brothers, or any brown skinned person, and those shot and killed were white, all of Memphis would have been shut down. Why so much police and stuff for Ferguson and Baltimore?

Well I heard he was apprehended. No, he wasn't shot? He had a gun. He was seen via cameras entering the church? But police didn't find the need to shot him. They find the need to shot a little 12 year old who they believe has a gun #TamirRice. Or they shot a black unarmed 18 year old #MikeBrown. But we don't hear the same news with this bloody bastard. Why? I think yall know why. They calling this dude a 'kid'. A 21 year old. But Mike brown at 18 was a 'man'.

This boy is a TERRORISTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTY IDGAF WHAT ANYBODY SAYS

HE'S A FUCKING TERRORIST!! FUCK CAITLYN JENNER, FUCK RACHAEL DOLZEL- WHAT EVER THE FUCK HER NAME IS

WHY THE FUCK AM I SEEING THEMMMMMMM ON MY MOTHER FUCKING DASHHH

IS THAT WHAT TAKES MOTHER FUCKING PRIORITY??? IS THAT WHAT'S SUPPOSE TO BE FUCKING TRENDING???

WHERE'S THE MOTHER FUCKING NEWS COVERAGE ON THIS????

They say we overreacting. They say we over react.....how the fuck are they going to tell me to react when this could have been my family? They practically are because they were Christians, therefore family to me in Christ.

Stay fucking WOKE guys. Share this shit. Because guess what, this was not the only one that took place yesterday. It was two. Two mass shootings in two different churches. Are black people really safe any where? I really need to know.

My prayers go out to the families and the souls of the victims. I'm fucking crying right now.

Update: A grandmother and a 5 year old had to play dead just to survive the shooting...