How you both sleep

Luke- Ugghhh, you guys are really into spooninggggg. Like, every night. Of course Luke being the big spoon, it's so cute to see how your smaller frame fits well into his. It feels so comfortable. It's just right.

Michael- The way you and Michael sleep is; you would lay your head on Michael's chest, as he places his arm protectively around your upperbody. Occasionally (often) you would rap your leg around his body as a cute habit of yours. He usually rests his head on yours as you both drift off to sleep, enjoying each other's presence.

Calum- Half of the time you guys sleep on your own pillows facing each other. Your legs are always entwined with each others. One of your arms are always rapped around his, and he did the same. The other half of the time, he would lay his head on your chest, bringing your body closer to his with his arms. You nor him knows which position you like best.

Ashton- You were a pretty bad sleeper. 'Unpredictable' would be more the word....no you were a pretty bad sleeper. But mainly only when you had a tiring day. You would fall asleep one position, and Ashton would find your foot almost kicking him in the face the next morning; or your limp leg rapped around his waist; you facing the other way on the bed.. You get the picture. But Ashton loved it. Although the occasional kicks hurt, he found it cute. And with all those muscles he has, he could make it through the night.

HAPPY BELATED EASTER GUYSSSSS. Loll, I thought of this last night. Ughhh, when I was younger, people were scared to sleep in the same bed as me. I was a terrible sleeper. But it runs in the family loll. I still do actually, but only when I had a busy day. One time I remember rotating in bed lol. I fell asleep with my head pointing north; woke up one point and saw myself pointing west; woke up in the middle of the night again to find myself facing east; woke up again and saw myself facing south. LOLL, i was a freaking compass that night. I be Kong fu fighting in my sleep yall. How are your sleeping habits?

I'm really feeling the Pink Print yall. Jesussss, ughh love it. Nicki I must applaud. Sorry I know this is irrelevant but, you guys needa listen to it lol. My fav songs off of the album are probably, Trini Dem Girls, Bed of Lies, and Grand Piano. FIREEEEE bruhhh. Like, I liked Nicki's music, but right now I love it, love it, love it. If you guy's haven't heard these songs, maybe you should....like right now.

Hope you guys enjoyed~ Any ideas? Leave them in the comments or PM me darlings. Bye lovelies~

~Neo