You're insecure.

"I honestly don't know..." my exact thoughts writing this.

hi tho, wassup? yall good? that's wonderful.

here's an update for you lovely people.

Calum:

Today, both you and Calum had planned on going on the beach. It was extremely hot anyways so you were excited. You pick out your favourite bikini, taking it into the bathroom to change.

After finally putting the bikini on you look into the mirror. The first thing you notice is that you gained some pounds in the stomach area. A pudge was taking over and you couldn't help but stare at it.

You think of the times some of the boys' fans have bashed you about your weight. You didn't want to risk someone taking a picture and posting it online. You didn't need anymore hate.

Well, there's no way I'm wearing this...

"Babe." Calum knocks on the bathroom door causing you to jump a bit. "Are you taking a sh*t in there or something? I've been waiting forever." He jokes.

"No. I'll be out in a minute." You say and your voice cracks a bit. Along with that, a few tears roll down your cheeks.

There's a pause and you can hear him sigh on the outside. The door knob rattles a bit and Calum opens the door.

"I told you I'd be out in a minute." You snap, trying to wipe the tears away quickly.

Concern is written on Calum's face as he take steps toward you. "Why are you crying?"

You chuckle bitterly. "Nothing, it's dumb."

"It's got to be something if it's making my girlfriend upset."

You turn completely toward him, allowing him to see you in the bikini.

He eyes you carefully. "Wha-"

"Do you not see this?" You point at your pudge. "I mean, it's f*cking huge." You sigh, sitting on the edge of the tub. "I'm not wearing this and I don't have a one piece."

Calum takes a seat next to you and takes your hands in his. "I don't know why you're so insecure, it's crazy." He says shaking his head.

"You just don't get it. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Pudge or no pudge, I don't f*cking care and you shouldn't either. You shouldn't define yourself based off what you look like or what others think of you, (Your Name) because you're an awesome f*cking person. I wonder how I'm so lucky sometimes." You smile at him suddenly feeling warm and secure.

"What matters most to me is that you're healthy. You're not obese, (Your Name) and I know you don't wanna hear this but you're perfect for me. I love you," He wipes your tears. "A lot. Please don't cry. I'm not forcing you to wear it. You can wear anything, as long as you're comfortable, I'm good."

You smile brightly. "You're just a corny little thing, aren't you?"

He fakes a gasp. "I poured my heart out only to be called corny? I am hurt, (Your Name)."

You giggle, feeling much better than you did before. "I love you."

"I love you, too."

Ashton:

You're laying down along with your boyfriend, Ashton. You're scrolling through your timeline, watching a few random videos. It was then a video caught your eye.