Chapter 13: We are not your Enemy pt.2

(Don't own any images or videos except the some SFM Pics)

A few years ago...

Location: Germany, Berlin, CIA Safe House.

Voices can be heard outside an old warehouse as Vehicles were parked outside.

???: "Bell, we have a job to do."

??? 2: "I know, I know. Who is our contact Adler?"

Adler: "Our Contact is an Female German GSG-9, She will Assist you with the Mission to stop Perseus."

Bell: "Perseus, wouldn't he be dead by now?"

Adler: "I'm talking about His Offspring. All our information we have on the Offspring is that she is a Female. We need to stop Perseus before she detonates all the Nukes in the US and the old Greenlight Nukes within Europe. All we know she is not working with the Russians or Chinese."

Bell: "Then who is supplying her?"

Adler: "That is what we need to know...I know you can do a good job R-"

Bell: "Adler, i told you not to use my name remember?"

Adler: "*Chuckles* Okay Bell. So How's your Friend? (Y/N) I believe it was."

Bell: "He's been...through a lot. The lost of our squad and Platoon effected him...I just wish that damn Ambush never happened."

(I wonder who is Bell, I'm pretty sure it can't be Alan hehehe, Or Sam, Or Daniel *Alex* who knows? Hell it could even be John or one of the OC's)

Adler: "I feel your pain Bell..."

Bell: "So, i heard your Grandfather also did this."

Adler: "That he did, but this time i don't plan shooting you Bell."

Bell: "*Chuckles* Good. Anyways who will be in the team?"

Adler: "Mason and Woods, your friends back in the Marines. We have an MI6 Operator who goes by Park. Sims, a friend of mine. Lazar, the man you bet in a bar once and both of you got drunk. Your old friends Logan and  And last but not least, Our dear friend Hudson."

Bell: "Do we need to have some...trust issues with one of them?"

Adler: "So far no, but i advise you not to go near Park after she had wine. Trust me, i know from experience." 

Bell: "...Wait but your a girl Adler."

(Sorry folks, at the request of My Co Author she wants some of the BOCW Character to be offspring's of the Characters from cold war. So the Adler in this book is Adler's Granddaughter. But the rest of the Characters will remain in the same age as there grandparents.)

Adler: "That it is, just don't go near her when She had wine. Just go with me on this."

Bell: "Aaaallllriiighhtt..."

Adler: "They'll be here soon. I suggest you get prepared."

"