New Squad members and Vision: Warriors

Cpl. Swofford-USMC Scout Sniper-(Y/N)'s Squad

Cpl. Troy-USMC Scout Sniper-(Y/N)'s Squad

Cpt. Miller-Army Rangers-(Y/N)'s Squad

Pvt. Ryan-101st Airborne-(Y/N)'s Squad

Cpl. Shephard-HECU-(Y/N)'s Squad

[CLASSIFIED]-CIA Black Ops-(Y/N)'s Squad...

Sgt. Johnson-USMC-(Y/N)'s Squad

Lt. Parker-US Army-(Y/N)'s Squad

A WW2 U.S. Marine can be seen running through the Forest, confused and scared passing by odd destroyed aircraft as he reaches a huge opening but quickly stopped.

There were more people in the field confused and looking at each other confused. One with WW1 Uniform, One in Union Uniform, One in Korean War Uniform, One in Revolutionary uniform, one in Vietnam War Uniform, one in Gulf War Uniform and one in Spanish-American War uniform.

WW2: "..."

WW1: "..."

Union: "..."

K.W.: "..."

Revolutionary: "..."

Gulf war: "..."

Vietnam War: "..."

They all stayed like that, staring at each other confused until they heard roaring. The all quickly turn to the direction to see Beowolfs as they quickly aim there weapons at the creatures

Gulf War: "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!?!"

One of them shout confused as the group of American Warriors start to back up with there weapons trained at them.

WW2: "I say we get the hell out of here, deal?!?!"

The same US Marines ask the Men in the past and future as they nod, starting to turn around and started to run towards the opposite direction not knowing if there weapons will work against it until a large Snow storm appeared out of nowhere and made the group be surrounded by ice as they now froze in time, similarly to team RWBY As Sam, covered in the black crystal and stone armor approaches the frozen warriors from time, remains of the Dress Blues he wore when he was buried in sea was still there, tattered, destroy, broken. Sam stares at the frozen and still alive WW2 Soldier.

Sam sighed, his right bright red eye slowly turning yellow with a small tear strolling down but it quickly snapped back to bright red.

Sam: "MOVE."

Sam says coldly to his slaves as the Grimm start to run towards Beacon Academy, seeing weird aircraft above beacon resembling the USS Enterprise as more aircraft land at the remains of Beacon's ground as the Grimm ordered from Sam Earlier.

(Alright, next chapter will be ready tomorrow as always, so Co Author you can finish off.

Co Author: Take care and stay sweet!)