Echo-November-Delta

???: "This is Recording 57 after the fall. We managed to find stragglers within Vale but nothing else...i fear we may be the last *Static* Unit in Remnant. To anyone recieving Please respond."

A Female voice can be heard through a radio as sounds of rain and thunder can be heard everywhere.

???: "This is Echo-November-Delta does anybody copy? We are currently at a small fallout shelter A few clicks off Beacon, we managed to made contact with...The infected but...they acted like humans. They said that the outside was dangerous for normal peoplem...They saved us, giving us MRE that were somehow Not radiated...i can't thank them enough...If you are hearing this. This message will repeat, this message will repeat...we are planning to go with the Red Tribe, they said now that the air is clear which was impossible...but our fate is with them...This is Recording 57 and Final recording of Gazer Unit...God help you all...April 23 2027."

The radio can be heard clicking as it replays the message once again. Then Again. Then Again. Until the rain stopped pouring and the thunder stops. It replays again. And again. Until...

??? 2: "Gazer Unit, Gazer Unit, do you copy? This is Eagle 1-1 of The United States Coalition Forces. Be advised we have now entered the Atmosphere of Vale, if you can fire a flare we will send a team to rescue you. Over."

A Male voice can be heard as now the view is exposed, in a middle of a heavily densed forest. A small outline of an Advanced Recon plane can be seen in the sky.

??? 2: "USS Desmond Doss, Do we have an confirmed location of Gazer Unit? Over."

??? 3: "Negative, Gazer unit is unresponsive like Jaz Unit, Zane Unit, And Pol Unit. Last location, few clicks from Beacon. Over."

??? 2: "Copy That...shit, these Special Forces unit gotta be alive...they were trained for this..."

??? 4: "I know Baker, we can't loose hope yet."

Then footsteps can be heard as i girl wearing a ragged dress, small black crystals poking out of her neck, and black veins all over her looks up to the Sky.

Kid: "Mama! Mama! Theres an Demon!"

A Woman, wearing tan trousers, black shirt, trench coat, and black boots can be seen running to her daughters side while carrying a spear.

???: "What do you mean a demon hone-..."

The woman looks up, she quickly drops the spear and runs for an old radio...playing the same message.

She quickly grabs the radio, as she now helds it up to her mouth.

???: "Ummm...fuck its been too long since i used this uhhh...This is Gazer unit. Do you copy?"

The message stops replaying as static can be heard

??? 2: "Im getting something...its a Week signal. Trying to locate it."

???: "Fuck! This is gazer unit! Do you copy?!?!"

??? 2: "Fuck, its srambled. If you can hear me, try to fire a flare gun or try to signal us somehow."

???: "WE GOT NONE OF THOSE! PLEASE! SEND HELP!"

??? 2: "Fuck, im getting a steady connection now-Wait...FUCK! WE ARE BIENG LOCKED ON! INCOMING SAM! ACTIVATE EVASIVE M-"

A Large boom can be heard as the woman looks up to see the Plane. Her Rescue. Her way home...falling towards Earth with somuch speed as the back of the Plane was engulfed in a heavily ball of fire.

??? 2: "FUCK! WE'RE GOING DOWN! EJECTING NO-"

One Seat can be seen ejecting from the Plane as it parachute went off. But before the second seat could eject the plane explodes.

A Man, wearing a suit, black plate carrier, and holding an AK can be seen as they watch the Plane go down to earth as the Pilot slowly decends. A Smoking Launcher can be seen beside the man in suit as they now started to march...on a village