Chapter-[REDACTED]: Pheonix

(Don't own any images or videos within this chapter)

Before we start, i would like to give a shoutout to these people. I can't say there Profile names because i wanna respect their privacy but here is some hints, A Reader who likes lemons and incest, A Reader who kind of accidently tied his book into mine and dislikes my Co Author's Lemon without permission, and a Reader who used to correct me of my tactical pronunciation and Likes Arma and everyone else who was with the books since the start. If you know you were mentioned i would just like to say Thank you for being with the books. I'm not the person to brag, i only write for fun and for my friends, so once again. Thank you and take care. 

Also another note, we will be leaving Morse code messages within the next following chapters for hints of future chapters.

Anyways, co Author. Take the Stage.

Co Author: "With Pleasure."

-.. --- -. .----. - / - .-. ..- ... - / ... .... . .--. .... .- .-. -..

-.. --- -. .----. - / - .-. ..- ... - / ... . .-. --. . -.--

-.. --- -. .----. - / - .-. ..- ... - / .- ...- .-

-.. --- -. .----. - / - .-. ..- ... - / - .... . / --- -. . ... / .-- .... --- / ... - .- -.-- / .. -. / - .... . / -.. .- .-. -.-

-.. --- -. .----. - / - .-. ..- ... - / -.--. -.-- -..-. -. -.--.-

???: "We have a developing threat within Remnant and Earth. We tracked multiple Movements of Terrorist within Remnant. After the Attacks we only have these two leads. Makarov and Perseus."

A Man says in a British Accent as a room only lit by a projector of there Mission Briefing, multiple Unknown personal seat in chairs while Two stand.

Adler: "I'm very certain you all know who Makarov is, so Perseus. Perseus is the Daughter of the Original Perseus from the Cold War, her name and identity remains Unknown. We are currently Working with the FSB with Laswell in negotiations with the FSB, MI6, And other Agencies. A Agent i...used to "Work" with by the callsign Bell is currently with his Squad Leader in the Remnant Expedition. I Have contacted Six from Team Rainbow to lead the Manhunt on Remnant, while Task Force 141 and Shadow Company Operators lead the manhunt on Earth. We need to stop both Makarov or Perseus after an breach in Langley exposed Operation Redlight. If you don't know what Redlight is. Operation Redlight is a Highly Classified Command Unit, in charge of nukes from Operation Greenlight and the Nukes all around the world. After the UWO Fell, the US Quickly captured all Nukes from Russia and China to limit the nuclear responses. The Nukes...went off the grid. We need to find those nukes before either Perseus or Makarov finds the code to control all Nuclear weapons...Orbital Cannons, Moon Base Alpha-1 Orbital Weapons and...Everything we have. This mission is very Important to...let us survive."

Adler's Daughter, Catherine Adler says to the group of specialized Operators ranging from Marine Raiders, SAS, Task Force 141, Shadow Company, and...Phoenix.

Miho: "Where do you need us?"

The Squad Leader of Phoenix squad asks Adler and General Shephard.

Shephard: "You are deploying to Remnant, you'll be assigned to Foxtrot-Two-November. Your Brother's and Bell's squad. You are only to Let John and Kay know about the Operation...Alan (Y/N) is Optional. Our Russian Contact by the Name of Sergey will make sure all of your suspicion got off your back. After that you will make Contact with Bell...But be advised he may not be in a good mood, his Daughter (Co Author: Before you start, Alan wasn't the only OC who had a Daughter, I made almost every Male OC To have kids

...You did what?!?!

Co Author: Except John of course.)

Was injured in one of the Attacks, he still wasn't made aware but...that may soon change."

Roseship: "Do we have anyone who are suspected moles?"

Adler: "No, everyone in Remnant aren't moles."

Oliver: "How about the virus?"

Shephard: "Went dark."

Alisa: "Where are we getting these intel?"

Adler: "Before their deployment, Bell did a few...Missions since he missed the action. You can thank him when you meet him."

Anzu: "Is Kay Pregnant?"

The room quickly went quiet as they all turned to Anzu.

Miho: "...Anzu, shut the fuck up. Your still drunk from last night and no she is not pregnant."

They quickly went to the task at hand.

Murakami: "Weapons?"

Adler: "All Weapons will be provided by Bell. But you must tell him the mission first because he isn't made aware yet."

Adler says as a door opens, a Man wearing a Skull Mask and tactical gear enters the room and Closes the door behind him.

Adler: "Logan, your late."

Logan: "I was visiting an old Friend

Logan: "I was visiting an old Friend..."

Logan says as he now teleports to the front of the room beside Shephard and Adler. The Augmentations and Abilities provided by Project: Ghost affected Logan greatly and was now a Super Soldier.

Logan: "We have a Lead, as i was scouting the Grimm held territory i spotted the infected acting like normal People. They we're being attacked by people in old Russian Cold War gear, possibly Perseus men. I gathered the rest of the Ghosts and we're ready to move."

Shephard turns to the men and women within the briefing room

Shephard: "You heard the man, report to your assigned Sectors. We are moving out."