Chapter 26: Back In Action pt.1

-- . -.. .. -.-. .- .-.. / .-. . .--. --- .-. - / -....- / -.-. .- -- .--. / .--. . -. -.. .-.. . - --- -. / -- . -.. .. -.-. .- .-.. / .-. . .--. --- .-. -

'The Patient seems to be recovering very well, the Shrapnel nearly killed him. Unfortunately The Patient still remains in the Coma after Five Years, but there we're signs of him waking up soon. From the Report of the Patient's Commander, The Taliban ambushed his Convoy. According to Reports, A Private, Alex Or Adam, something with an 'A' was seen carrying the Patient out of harms way but ended up in his death. The number of deaths are Twelve KIA and Twenty Three Wounded. The Patient was rushed to a Hospital located at Germany then was transported back to the States after he remains in a Coma. The Patient, was in a Coma yes but in like a dream state allowing him to mutter a few words out. Noticeable words he said while he remains in the Coma was 'Rape', 'Abused', 'Ruby', 'Daughters', and 'Demon'. It would appear the Patient is experiencing an Coma style Nightmare, this could cause possible fake memories, hallucination, and Memory loss. I will continue Observation of the Private until his awakening. Dr. Steve Williams, Naval Branch Health Clinic Whiting Field.'

A Man wearing a Corpsman Uniform places the Report done in a nearby table as the room was filled with tubes, machinery, and one bed with an Heavily injured man on the Bed.

(Y/N)'s POV

As i exit the General's office after getting my ass smoked, my team was placed under the supervision of Colonel Sawyer. As i walked towards the Medical tent, hearing that i need to see something i walk inside the Medical tent, still in full gear as i see...RWBY. Ruby being the only one awake as she tries to get some sleep. I didn't know what to say or do as i silently observe them. Ruby now had shorter hair than before and looked like around my age. Yang now had an Pony tail with a scar in her lip. Blake had long hair and her right eye was blinded by an huge scar. As Ruby didn't notice me yet i had a mix of emotions, Should i be happy? Worried? Mad? Scared?

Seeing Ruby awake i walked towards her bed as she finally notices me. She looks confused, worried, and scared as she tries to talk but was unable to after years of being frozen.

"Hey, Hey, don't talk...Just rest..."

I told Ruby as i sat down on a chair next to her bed as my Helmet once again scrambles my Voice. Seeing the fear in her face i sighed, i removed my Helmet and placing it on my Lap as her eyes widen at the sight of me.

"(-(-(Y/N)..."

She manages to say shakily as tears form in her eyes, happy seeing me again as i just gave her a small smile, not knowing what to do with the conflicted feelings.

I held her hand as she did the same, tears flow down her cheek seeing me once again. She manages to mutter 'I miss you' as i just gave her a nod.

"Rest, Rest for now...Your alright..."

'Horrible News for the U.S. Government, an Ambush in Afghanistan leads to Twelve Marines dead and Many More Injured. We are still trying to get the names of the Injured and Deaths as the Nation Mourns. In Other News a growing popular Show finally finishes and Riots Erupt in London, telling the British Parliament to pull troops out of all Foreign Nations. This Includes Europe, America, and The Middle East. We------'