Regarding the vote:

Well, i decided i will post a few parts of both Azur lane book and Half life book so you could see what you would expect and you could decide on what to vote

So Chapter will be posted later, this part is for Half Life. The Azur lane part will be posted tomorrow

'Everyone is Dead...'

That repeated in my head as i walk aimlessly on the streets of New York. The once beautiful city which resembles American Strength was now Burning, the Fleet managed to evacuate most of the civilians to a secret Bunker located at Greenland but...We knew it was our last battle. Bodies of National Guard, Marines, Soldiers, Civilians, and Police lay on the ground. They hit us hard...

I had tears flowing down my cheek as it soaked up my Balaclava. My whole platoon...was gone...everyone is dead...Sarge...The Lieutenant, Javier, Kelly, Omar...Everyone...Everyone i trained with...Is dead.

I fell to my knees dropping my M16A4 On the ground, my BDU's are dirty, blood was across it, it was tattered and ripped...I looked like a mess.

I placed both of my hands on my face as i cry on them. I started to sob loudly...My Birth Parents died...now my adopted one...

'...Why...Why...'

I snapped as i remove my hands from my face and standing up, not bothering to pick up my Rifle.

"JUST FUCKING END ME! I'M RIGHT HERE! FUCKING END ME YOU FUCKING EXTRATERRESTRIAL FUCKS! I'M RIGHT HERE! JUST END ME!"

I screamed at the top of my lungs, wanting the Combines to find me and just end it. Everyone is dead...We're all dead.

"Mister Bishop, please calm yourself."

A male voice says behind me as i quickly turn around, expecting an Combine Soldier having a weapon pointed at me...But i see a Man, with pale skin, odd eyes, wearing a blue suit, and holding a suitcase as he adjust his tie.

I start to back up in fear, was this an hallucination? An Combine trick? But before i could figure anything out, buildings started to disappear, the bodies vanished, the destroyed Civilian and Military Vehicles seemingly float, Items like M16's, P...

I start to back up in fear, was this an hallucination? An Combine trick? But before i could figure anything out, buildings started to disappear, the bodies vanished, the destroyed Civilian and Military Vehicles seemingly float, Items like M16's, Pistol's, Radio's, and anything from the dead float as well. Everything was now a black void as the vehicles and items float around me as my eyes widen in shock...Am i dead?

"Go back to where you belong and forget about, all, this. Until, we meet, Again."