Chapter 24: Devastation pt. 2

(Y/N)'s POV

I quietly stare at the Unconscious Joseph as i clutch my hands out of anger, i should have never left my family...

As i continue to stare Multiple MP's Rushed In and grabbed me and Alan as our wives look confused.

MP Officer: "Lt. Reeve and Major Jackson, you are being placed under Military Arrest after going Awol for Earth and risking the lives of Four political Personal. You are to return to Camp Beacon for punishment."

The MP Officer says as me and Alan stare at our lovers one last time before being pulled out. As we were being escorted i see Derek and John getting the same treatment as the Four girls we're ushered out of the area to a Helicopter as we were forced into a Humvee.

I look at my Squamates in cuffs as i sighed.

(Y/N): "I'm sorry for pulling you guys with us."

I told Derek and John as they stared in understanding.

Derek: "I understand sir, just fucking sucks i missed the chance to speak with Frost..."

As silence fall into all of us as the MP Driver gets in and the Convoy begins to move.

Meanwhile...

Swofford and Troy got off the Humvee as they look at there new environment of Remnant.

Troy: "Fuck me this is cool."

Troy says as i nod in agreeance as we walk towards are assigned Encampment, as we enter the tent we see Multiple beds with multiple personal Items as two more people sat in there beds.

Captain Miller: "You guys from the Scout Snipers?"

An Army Ranger asks us as we gave a nod to the captain.

Captain Miller: "Pick those two bunks in the middle, the rest of our squad will arrive in  a few hours from Earth. I'm Captain Miller, that's Private Ryan."

Private Ryan: "Mornin'."

The Airborne Soldier says as me and troy introduce ourselves.

Swofford: "Lance Corporal Swofford, Here's Troy."

I told the two men as they nod as a welcoming aura kicks in as We settle in our bunks.

Troy: "Hey Capt. Is it true our Major in this squad is the Brother of General Jackson?"

Troy asks Miller, keep hearing the rumors of the Dead General Samuel Jackson who was given the Medal Of Honor for sacrificing his life against multiple Grimm.

Captain Miller: "Thats Affirmative, don't worry he aint strict."

The captain says as we continue to unpack our things, i unpacked my Modified Barret Sniper Rifle with Advanced Tracking Tasking 50. Cal Bullets as i inspect it for any damages.

And then Four People come in as we all turned to see one HECU Unit, One CIA Black Ops, One USSC Marine and One Army Lt.

Captain Miller: "Jarheads, those are Corporal Shephard, Lt. Parker, Agent Burns, And Sgt. Johnson. Boys these are Troy and Swofford, our USMC Scout Snipers."

Adrian: "Welcome."

Sgt. Johnson: "Nice to see the people who can kick ass for once."

Victoria: "Welcome to the Team."

Parker just gave us a friendly nod as we settled in.

(As the announcement said, this is the only chapter for this week. Sorry)