Visions: INR

(I don't own the original Pics, only the edited versions)

(Y/N)'s POV

It was a Slow Ride to Fort Pendleton, after Everyone got recalled we were ready. Alan and Me are still trying to focus on the mission of Whatever but our Family keeps entering his head.

As the convoy continues i closed my eyes, trying to get some sleep for the Mission Ahead...

But as Soon i closed my eyes...memories that i never had flashed before my eyes...

"RPG!"

"WATCH OUT!"

"JACKSON!"

"RPG!"

I look Confused as i see myself in the Middle of Afghanistan, But...something was wrong. Of course the frequent PTSD Flashbacks showed the horrors i went through but...I never saw this before...

I then See an Eighteen Year Old Version of Myself Providing cover fire as RPG Rounds and Bullets whizzed pass him by Insurgent Forces. Wait...This isn't right...I should have been in Europe after the Fall Of the Portals around my Eighteen age...But...I also looked like...A Lance Corporal?

"Jackson! Heads up!"

I quickly see an Nineteen Year Old Alan Reeve but...He Never calls me Jackson, At least not anymore...He Fires an 40 Mike-Mike from his M4 As Nearby Taliban forces fall to the ground.

"Technical! Twelve O'clock!"

A Marine Yells as an Truck with a MG On the Back Started to fire on the Convoy.

"Hitman 1-1, Hitman 1-1, ETA: Five Mikes, Hold on there."

A Nearby Radio says as a man older than the rest reaches for his Comms.

"WE DON'T HAVE FUCKING GOT DAMN FIVE MINUTES! I GOT MULTIPLE MEN INJURED AND OUR HUMVEE'S DOWN-"

"WATCH OUT!"

A Young Me Shouts as The Technical Drives onto the Head Humvee, And upon Impact the Suicide Technical Explodes, Big Pieces of Shrapnel from the Technical Hit U.S. Marines, I Watch Legs and Arms Fly in the Air, and I Watch The Young Alan Cover the young me from the Technical's Explosion as we both Fly Back on a Nearby Ditch. I watch the Young Me turn to the Young Alan, Alan left arm was Missing, His whole Back Charred from the Explosion, A Giant Piece of Shrapnel stuck in the back of His ECH As Blood pours down from the back of his head, his Lifeless eyes staring back at the young me. I watch the Young me fall into a coma as a piece of shrapnel was stuck in the side of my young me's head...

Alan: "(Y/N), you good?"

I pen my eyes and turn to Alan as i forced a smile on my face.

(Y/N): "Peachy..."

Alan gave me a nod and we once again continued our trip in our Humvee to Pendleton...

"ITS NOT REAL."

"WAKE UP (Y/N)."

"ITS ALL IN YOUR HEAD."

"WAKE UP."

"WAKE UP."

"WAKE UP."

"WAKE UP."

*Beep...Beep...Beep...*

"Patient is-?!!(*! D..d.sskwkwkamamama-Coma."

"WAKE UP."

"WHY CANT YOU REMEMBER?"