Trailer-Book

Another book! Again! You guys have no idea how many books we have planned for 2021.

Also sorry no chapter today.

(Also im regretting my ass of writing this one because its...a...You'll find out why, im not even one of those people it was just an request)

"What are you?"

A female voice says as odd Humanoid creatures dressed in British Police Uniform surrounds a Man wearing USMC Force Recon gear and fatigues.

"...I came from the United States."

A male voice says A Hologram can be seen surrounded the US as the Hologram disguises the cities and land as a wasteland.

"Impossible, from satellite imaging and a few flying the US is a wasteland."

The same female voice says as a fleet of Aircraft carriers, Destroyers, cruisers, Battleships, and Battle carriers can be seen at night, approaching the British Coast using the night as disguise.

"Its what we wanted you...things to think, I've been sent to the former Human countries in Europe for Recon and Intel gathering...We meant no harm to you people."

Rows and Rows of tombstones can be seen with each of them having one word and names

'Human'

"So, your technically endangered?"

US Marines kick down a door as they rush in, running away from something.

"Well yes, but the US is still the lone superpower of the world. Europe fell, Asia fell, Africa fell, Middle east fell, everything fell to the Gases effect. Now we got you things roaming the Earth, Humans used to be the dominant species."

New York can be seen having large Military Security presence as they all wore Gas Masks, Exo suits, and advanced Weaponry. All Human.

"I highly doubt that, there's only a few billion of you people left and we roam the planet in Trillions."

A Dark London can be seen, green gas everywhere as the normal citizens starts to cough. There eyes changing, body parts changing, coughing blood, there clothing ripped from the new body parts, while children die on the spot from the Gas.

"Those fucking Terrorists unleashed those Gas by accident, they took themselves with it and you got fucking people...or should i say animals roaming the damn fucking earth."

(Yeah...if you know what it is i don't like writing it but i always deliver the requests)