One particular chapter hint

Hi, co author here! As you remember the deal i will be being posting up to three chapters until the author has taken control once again. So...yeah, heres a hint for an future chapter

The sounds of LMG's, AR's, and shotgun's Cocking can be heard as elevator music plays in the background.

???: "Remember, No Russian."

The sounds of an elevator can be heard

Followed by multiple gunshots and screams.

Bodies dropping to the floor, bullet casings can be heard hitting the floor.

People screaming in Russian...But Meanwhile

PA System: "Flight 45 for, Washington DC is now open."

Thw PA System says...in English...Perfect English

Sounds of AK's getting cocked and molotovs being lit can be heard.

???: "Remember, No Americans left Alive."

A voice in a russian accent says as the sound of an elevator opening can be heard...

The Unknown Attackers were instantly getting fired on by Airport Security...as if they knew what was happening. The Attackers used the civillians as cover as screams of the innocent can be heard.

Police Officer: "WE NEED THE NATIONAL GUARD NOW! I DONT FUCKING CARE ILL TAKE ANYTHING-AGHHHH-"

News Reporter: "In Other news, Multiple Terrorist Attacks has strucked the globe all over Airports and Capitals as the War Between Russia and China has come to an complete halt after Beijing and Moscow was attacked by terrorist of unknown Numbers. According to all information we have now, this may be a Joint Terrorist Attack conducted by the Taliban, ISIS, White Mask, Sisterhood of Bond, and much more. The UN Hasn't made an Official response yet due to the fact most countries are recovering from the Attack. But US Military Personal, already on high alert by the War are now Hunting down these groups of terrorist from UAV to Troops on the ground. No offi-AGHHHHHHHH *Gunshots*"

Persues: "My Brothers and My Sisters, i am glad all of you have come. Today is the day we marked an End to the powers of the world."

White Mask Representitive: "Brother Persues, you have our full support. But somehow most of our bases in the US went dark. Rainbow hasn't even deployed yet and the United States Military has control. We need to fast."

Persues: "So we will. Ladies and gentlemen i introduce you to....

Operation Redlight."