story Trailer: Azur Lane

Author here, anyways the dare is over now i got full control again. So heres something...all of you wanted in the old book so, heres what youll expect

Location: Somewhere in the Pacific. 9th Fleet of the US Navy

US Sailor: "Captain, we have a developing situation. An EMP Shockwave was spotted near the 7th Fleet. We lost all communications and we don't know what caused the EMP. The 12th Fleet and 8th Fleet are dispatched to assist us in finding the Fleet because Washington Believes its an Attack made by The Death Watch Terrorist Group. What are your orders sir?"

US Captain: "I wan't those boys from Force Recon to check it out now."

PA System: "This is the USS Enterprise! Identify yourself!"

US Sailor 2: "Isn't that the World War Two Enterprise?"

US Sailor: "Why the hell is it here..."

Russian Sailor: "AMERICAN COMRADES! WE ARE BIENG ATTACKED BY UNKNOWN SHIPS WITH OCTOPUS ARMS! CYKA! WE NEED ASSISTANCE NOW!"

British Sailor: "NATO COMMAND! WE ARE BEING ATTACKED BY UNKNOWN SHIPS! UNABLE TO IDENTIFY ANY MARKINGS! REQUESTING ASSISTANCE FROM THE NEARBY US FLEET!"

Canadian Sailor: "USS Liberator Come in! We have come in heavy contact and we request your help!"

Chinese Sailor: "AMERICAN SHIP! AMERICAN SHIP! REQUESTING ASSISTANCE PLEASE!"

US Marine Force Recon: "What the hell...USS Liberator, we spotted...four Islands that appear out of nowhere...they seem to be connected someho-What the fuck?!?! Uhhh there appears to be an American World War Two plane approaching our helos...Something is not right."

US Marine Force Recon 2: "Uhhh...USS Liberator there appears to be...Girls with Ship weaponary..."

US Marine Force Recon 3: "Wait! Don't fire with...those cannons? We aren't your enemy!"

US Captain: "Azur Lane, Azur Lane, this is the USS Liberator of thr 9th Fleet of the United States Navy or you so call...The Eagle Union. We come in Peace."