Chapter 17: An Odd Reunion

(Fuck, Sorry for the Late post. Me in the Co Author accidently slept in...at the same time...same room...

Co Author: ...We were both exhausted.

Yeah...also, she just invited me to her home, I'm not fucking her or anything like that...

Co Author: Yeah that's true...)

Don't own any Images or Videos

Location: UNMCU (United Nations Medical Care Unit) Site, Los Angeles, USA, Earth.

Across LA, Medical tents were set up as UN Medics, US Soldiers, US Medics, and Other US Medical units rush to help the injured civilians from the Attack across Los Angeles. Across Attack more attacks spread from Japan, Urzikstan, And Belgium. The Terrorist now Identified as Terrorist cells from the Former Taliban, White Masks, United Communist Union, Perseus's Group, Makarov's Group, and many more. Across the globe all Major Conflicts ceased as now, Multiple Nations started to hunt them down. The Attacks were mostly concentrated at Britain but Every Major nation suffered...but its too be believed that every nation...Everyone...was attacked.

President Whitmore has ordered a Nationwide Military Lockdown to ensure no more Civilians become a victim to these attacks as Airports shutdown, New York's street was now abandoned with Military vehicles only to be seen, The White House and Capitol Turned into a Military base as multiple Vehicles and Soldiers Guard the most protective place in the world. If it wasn't enough, 1,987 American Lives were lost from the Attacks conducted by the terrorist as this was the worst Terrorist Attacks ever since the Boston Bombing, And 9/11. But the total lost across the Earth...was 1,829,270...this was the worst amounts of deaths since World War Two.

In a Medical Tent, two beds carry two children, a male and a female, There fathers in Remnant and There mothers beside them...Joseph And Everest.

Location: 7th Fleet, Off the coast of Japan, Pacific, Earth

Miho's POV

As i take my seat in the briefing room of the USS Ronald Reagan, My team doing the same actions as Sergeant Garrick Enters along with Sergeant Logan Walker.

Garrick: "Alright gals, we got information from the Safehouse you raided of a possible hideout of Our Primary targets. The HECU Marine is still in a coma so we will have to wait for a bit until we can Question him, right now your team will be moved to the Remnant Task Force at the Request of President Whitmore so you can take him later Miho."

Gaz says as i sighed in relief, finally going to see John after a Year. I rubbed my face with my gloved hand as Sergeant Walker of the Ghost Task Force says.

Logan: "From Intel from the safehouse, We learned that below our noses an Submarine took some crystals after the fall and is on the Black Market. No one has bought it yet since the estimated Cash was 15,000,000,000 But that may change. I've sent My Brother along with the other Ghost to track down the seller and the crystal. I hope you out of time bastards are as good as they say they are."

I just chuckle at the last part, this was the first time we get to work with the Enhanced Human Augmented Ghosts and they doubt our skills.

Miho: "Trust me, we won't disappoint."

I say as he gave me a nod.

Gaz: "Get your asses on board the Night Hawks, we are Oscar Mike."

Monika's POV

As i watch my team's Six with my Aug, i made sure no one hurt my team...Especially my daughter.

(Boy, when did Monika had a daughter?