Chapter 20: The Lost Unit pt.2

(Don't own any images or videos within this chapter)

Location: Space, few miles away from Earth's Orbit.

NORAD Command: "Tenth wave is destroyed, all clear. All Clear."

As NORAD Command Says that, Multiple metal scraps and pieces can be seen floating in the vacuum in Space while the USS Barack Obama searches for any survivors. Multiple Space craft resembling the Twin Jet Engine Marine Black hawk can be seen with USSC Colonial Marines sit on the sides of the craft while passing through the debris of the destroyed space craft. On the Spacecrafts, multiple Atlestian markings with there along with an Unknown Logo which looked like it was forcefully placed. (Combine Logo)

USSC Pilot: "No Survivors yet, just bodies."

One of the Pilots of the USSC Space craft says as the USSC Onboard attempt to search for anyone alive.

USS Abraham Lincoln Comms Unit: "All Search parties, return back to the cruisers. No Life signs detected. Pull Back."

Location: Base Alpha, United States Military Moon Base, Moon

In Base Alpha, multiple NASA and Military personal can be seen studying the destroyed Space craft of the Atlas Space Craft. Meanwhile deep in the base, the Spartan program can be seen as Scientist Search for possible candidates.

AI System: "Updated Information: Possible Candidates: (Y/N) Jackson, Alan Reeve, John McKenzie, Adrian Shephard...

Everest Reeve, and Joseph Jackson."

(Hold up, we are gonna make The kids to super soldiers?!?!

Co Author: Yup, and you can't do anything since you have to write the lemon!

Fuck.)

Back with (Y/N)

As we exit the hut we sighed in frustration. The UWO Forces doesn't want to leave this village, they said its there home even though we confirmed there real homes and that all of there families are still alive but still refused. It turns out all of them...had kids with the infected...

I sighed, shaking my head in frustration as i see the girls playing with the Children of the village as i smile a bit.

John's POV

As we wait our Extraction team...i can't get rid of what me and Kay did a few months ago before we went back to remnant...It was...odd to say the least

(Co Author: LEMON TIME

Author: *Starts praying for forgiveness of what he was about to do*

Co Author: Oh don't be a baby, you handled-

SHUT SHUT SHUT SHUT THE FUCK UP! We don't tell them what we do! Lets just get this over with before i commit a War crime

Co Author: Okay! I give you writing authorization for the lemon! Hehehehe

Author, John, Kay: God Help me

Co Author: Oh for...Fine! If you don't complain writing the lemon i won't stop you adding The Jarhead, The Pacific, and Saving private Ryan characters in the book

Fuck...Fine)

A few Months Ago, TF141 Encampment

As i sat on the side of my bed, i watch Kay laugh while watching some funny video of Me attempting to get on a Camel but ended up getting my balls kicked on my laptop, audible groaning can be heard while Multiple Marines along with (Y/N)'s and Alan's former squad can be heard laughing in the hot desert in the Middle East. I smiled, she was beautiful either way. We don't need sexual love to show that, i really love her and she does with me too. Then, a memory flashes on my eyes as i was forced to listen to what one of the Marine's say when we were bored in Remnant while reading a guideline written by a Marine during the Gulf War.