Sierra Alpha Mike

???'s POV

As i struggle to free myself once more from the frozen trap, i just looked at the three former Team members...

All of us were still in our battle stance when the ice froze us, we were still alive...but we couldn't move. As i stare at the Yellow haired individual staring at me back i wanted to break down...After (Y/N) Left our friendship fell Apart.

(Co Author: Oh god...Its team RWBY

...The readers must know what happened to them before i can mark them K.I.A.)

As Yang stares at me back, i could see regret in her eyes...Weiss, Blake, Me...We all had regret in our eyes...we should've just take the risk and went to (Y/N)...Now Remnant is divided-

We could now start to hear...engines? 

I looked away from Yang to the Ice expecting to see the snowy wasteland as befo-...

Ben: "Jesus Christ..."

It was Sam's old squad...They were all there...I couldn't believe it as the returning UWO Men can be seen wearing more advanced Armor with them looking like they aged...But they still looked the same.

Robert: "Fucking Christ...Command...we Found Target Red, Yellow, White, and Black..."

Robert says to his Comms as more advanced Black hawks that i have never seen before arrived with multiple Men wearing the same gear exiting it.

US Marine: "Jesus! I got a life signature! They are alive!"

Alex: "Then get them the fuck out of there!"