Chapter 14: Operation: Rebuild pt.1

(Don't own any Images or videos)

A few Years Back

Bell's POV

I was in some Diner in Berlin, i was waiting for our GSG-9 Contact. Our Primary mission is Hunt Down an Russian Mafia Leader who may be supplying Perseus with Supplies and Weapons. Once me and our contact located the 'Boss' KSK Commandos and GSG-9 Operatives will assist us in taking down the 'Boss'.

As i drank the coffee i ordered, the night rainy sky was something i haven't seen in a long time...Peace and quiet. 

My German was a bit rusty but it was just the Accent.

As i wait for the Contact a female waiter came by me.

Waiter: "Hallo Herr, gibt es etwas anderes, das Sie möchten, während Sie auf Ihre Freundin warten?" (Hello sir, is there anything else you would like while waiting for you girlfriend?) 

She asks me as i sighed a bit. To my pain i had to act as if my contact is my Girlfriend so we won't get caught easily.

Bell: "Nei-Nein Ma'am."

I say, stuttering a bit as she notices my accent.

Waiter: "Sind Sie Amerikaner?" (Are you american?)

She asks me as i nod, then she had an evil grin.

Waiter: "You know American, i have a certain spots for American...Maybe i can do yourself a favor while your girlfriend isn't her-"

Her flirting was cutoff as a beautiful short hair blonde woman grabbed her hair and pull her back from me.

???: "Holen Sie sich meine Liebe, bevor ich Schädel ficken Sie." (Get off my love, before i skull fuck you.)

The waiter quickly rushed back to her work as the Blonde woman sat on the chair in front of me. I cant help but notice how beautiful she is but i went back to the mission. 

The contact was wearing a Green German police shirt and

The contact was wearing a Green German police shirt and...really tight jeans.

???: "Mein Liebling! Es ist so lange her!" (My love! It has been so long!)

She tells me as i respond back.

Bell: "Du bist nach all den Monaten immer noch schön." (You are still beautiful after all these months.)

As all of our suspicion got off our backs we got close as we start whispering in English.

???: "Monika Weiss, My callsign is IQ."

She says quietly as i now responded too

Bell: "I can't say my real name but i go by Nathan Hale for this Mission, My Callsign Is Bell."

I told her as she nods

Monika: "The Target is spotting me while i scout out there location, we need to pretend to lay low befo-"

A Man wearing a trench coat and a suit enters the diner as her eyes widens

Monika: "Its the Wolf, Your targets soldier. Follow me."

She says quietly as she pulls me into the Restroom

Monika: "Hurry! Get in!"

She pushes me into a stall as she also enters it now, locking it as the door opens.

Monika: "Scheiße."

She mutters as i pull out my silenced M1911 But she quickly stops me. I could see the mans shoes coming near to our stall us i look at her confused.

Monika: "Don't, it will alarm the target...Go with me on this."

She then forces me to sit on the toilet as she sat on my lap. I was confused, afraid, and aroused. She then starts moaning as i finally get what she meant. I started to grunt and moan too as the man's steps stopped in his track. 

Monika: "Oh my god! Your so big!"

She exclaims as i look for the words to respond

Bell: "Your so...tight..."

The man then left as we stopped our act. We were both blushing heavily as a huge budge was noticed in my pants as it touches her 'sweet spot' as we were blushing and aroused.

Bell: "Uhhhh..."

Monika: "I erm...Uhhh..."

We both didn't know what to say as we stare at each others eyes. The blush making her cute...

'She's...beautiful i can't deny that.'

I thought as we kept our eyes staring at each other.

(Nope, Sex scene later. Not now, you can have your sex scene next chapter since i promised you can

Co Author: Okay, I'm fine with that)

Present Day

(Y/N)'s POV

As we gather our weapons, The Main Convoy arrived along with the Armor. We managed to calm down the Locals.

I was currently walking around the Memorial Site, taking the Dog tags of the fallen so we can take them home. 

As i grabbed another dog tags off a rifle. I turn to my left to see Alan, looking down onto a picture of Everest and Frost. I sighed, knowing how he is feeling.

Alan was always worried about dying. He loves Them so much he always looks at their picture when we we're deployed but i can't blame him, he has a wonderful Child and Wife. But even though i don't show it, i do it too...I wonder what happened if we never found those crystals in the first place. 

I quickly snapped out of my thinking as i see a figure in the distance...

(Y/N): "What the...Logan..."

(What a twist, anyways! The co Author will be taking charge for the next three chapters since see begged

(What a twist, anyways! The co Author will be taking charge for the next three chapters since see begged...It may be a bad idea but i think she deserves it. After all she has been with the Books for awhile now. Anyways. That'll be all, Going dark.)