Chapter 25: Just Like The Old Days

Stalker's POV

I walk through the heavily dense Forest of the Streets of Vale, Multiple Marines with me As i had my rifle shouldered and ready. My MARSOC Raider Gear was ready to the Bone, a Wilkins MK.5 Exo suit, IVAS Integrated Helmet System, M50A5 Gas Mask with IVAS Capabilities, and A Standard issued M4A5 Carbine, the Replacement of the M4A1. The M4A5 Was standard issued for all U.S. Military Personal along with its Attachments, an MK.3 ACOG Scope, Silencer, Range Finder Monitor, Standard Foregrip, MK.1 Laser Attachment replacing the old one, and a Forty Round Magazine. The Marines with me are from Force Recon, Marine Raiders, Delta Force, and USSC. Of course i had my Mates with me, Ben and Henry.

Henry: "Contact up front."

I hear henry say as we all stopped and aimed our rifles at the direction Henry pointed at as we see a Man, Wearing Ragged U.S. Flight Suit and an Old UWO Arm Band on his right arm as he can be seen searching through a destroyed Humvee.

U.S. Marine Raider: "U.W.O. Get his attention."

Sergey's POV

Sergey: "This is Gamma Squad, All clear Comrade Stalker."

I say through comms as i Inspect the surrounding are from a building, overlooking The Group Of Marines as the UWO Pilot can be seen surprised but happy in the end. I checked there sides to see any threats with my Old Osiris T-5000. I Was wearing S.A.S. Gear after switching from the Russian Air Special Command, an SF Unit to S.A.S. From a British Embassy in Moscow.

???: "Is it clear?"

I hear a female British voice asks as i turn to see my Team Leader, Ava Harrison. She now had short hair like a...I believe it was a Tomboy but i do not know. She had a small Scar in her cheek as she making sure i don't get ambushed from behind.

Sergey: "Da...When are you gonna tell me the person you have feelings for?"

I asked Ava as she looks away blushing.

Ava: "Oh please, stop asking that!"

She says as i chuckle a bit.

Sergey: "Please Ava, Tell me so i can invite him to Me and My wife's wedding."

I told Sergey as she sighs.

Ava: "I'm not telling you any buckload of shit...He's A U.S. Marine, that's all I'm saying."

I chuckle.

Sergey: "Noted. I gonna bet its either Comrade Alan or Comrade (Y/N)."

I jokingly say to Ava as i laughed a bit but i then notice Ava going more red.

Sergey: "Wait...Its one of those two?!?!"

(Oh Boy...(Y/N) and Alan's Sex life is starting to reborn again

Co Author: YES!)

I ask in shock as she struggles to find An Answer.

Ava: "W-WHAT! Of course not-I mean yes-I mean No-I Mean...FUCK! Okay its one of those two!"

I smirk, already knowing who it is.

Sergey: "Lets get back to the Exfil point so we can continue this particular discussion."

Robert's POV

Me and my Mates continue to Prep there gear for the next Objective while Fortunate Son plays from one of the Holographic Laptops.

Robert and Ben: "It ain't me...It Ain't me..."

Me and Ben sang silently with the song while Alex just hums with the Music. I heard one of use are switching To rangers or Delta force but it was not announced who yet.

Robert: "Just like the Old Days..."

I mutter silently to myself as i continue placing rounds in my Magazines.

Crystal's POV

We were silent being driven back to Remnant as we were forced in one of the Men's Vehicles as we silently look around. Beacon was now turned to an Military Installation, The Memorial grounds we're now covered with Multiple vehicles and Aircraft. The Four Kingdom's Military Personal we're finally having a decent meal from the Americans and its allies, I watch one of the ladies kiss a Marine as i smile a bit, seeing peace for once since all i knew was war...

Its just one more thing that's bothering me...The Major...I have this feelings i never felt ever since i was a child...I feel warm everytime im around Him...We don't talk a lot of times but...Everytime i stare in his eyes and when he stares at me...something is wrong...There was hurt in his eyes...worry...Sadness...Confusion...But why? Everytime he looks at me, Tilly, Monica, and Zara he has that same look...Its as if he is hiding something from us.

The Humvee was brought to a stop and the doors we're opened by MP's as we exit the vehicle. And just in time too, we now see four stretchers being pushed out of an Aircraft as the four stretchers we're occupied by...Four Women...

Crystal: "...Mom?"

Monica: "...Mommy..."

Zara: "...Mother..."

Tilly: "...Ma..."

We quickly rush to the four Unconscious women laying down on the stretchers but we were stopped by four Medics as they were pushed into an tent.

U.S. Medic: "I'm sorry ma'am but you need to wait, There heavily injured."

One of the medics explain as we understood as the Medics rush in the tent.

'...Your home Mom...Your home.'