Lima-Oscar-Victor-Echo

(Don't own any images or videos)

Crystal: "Mommy? Can you tell me a story?"

A Young crystal asks Ruby rose as Ruby rose sat down on her bed next to her. 

Ruby: "Okay sweetie."

Ruby says smiling a bit. She doesn't show fear, she doesn't show weakness to make sure her daughter grows up brave and free...like (Y/N) When he was taken from me.

Ruby: "Once upon a time, Little Mommy was in the forest...Exploring when i passed out for...an unknown reason. Mommy was lost, tired, thirsty, and hungry. That was until a Green Guardian Angel found me and picked me up. He brought me back home. So that's why Mommy reads the Bible from the ancient people from Earth. It has thought me never to be scared and always keep going. So the most valuable lesson is everyone you love is always with you."

As Ruby finishes her story crystal fell asleep instantly as Ruby smiles, she tucks in Crystal then grabs a old bible from a nearby Table, there was an USMC Logo on it and when she open the first page it says: '-"We Always face fear, to protect the ones we love."- For (Y/N) Jackson, From- Samuel Jackson. 'I love you baby brother'.-

Ruby sighs seeing the last thing (Y/N) Gave her...

She sighed silently and she continues to read at the last part she stopped.

Ruby: "NO! (Y/N)!"

I yelled as the Military helicopter takes off from the carrier as i see (Y/N) Being dragged by Alan inside as i felt something in my hand that i haven't noticed. I look down in my hand to see an odd book with (Y/N)'s group Logo that says 'The Bible'. I start crying heavily hugging My long lost Mom while clutching the bible.

A Crying girl, wearing a red hood and cape. She starts crying in front of two gravestones. One had a name of Summer Rose engraved on the first one while the other one had an Engraved name Of (Y/N) Rose. The young girl continues crying on the gravestone heavily, scars and stitches on her face after the incident where her Brother was gone. 

Ruby regretted Everything she did To (Y/N) But she was arrived of what her parents will do. 

Ruby was clutching onto a piece of cloth, the cloth from where (Y/N) Used to sleep. As the Young Ruby sobs unbeknownst to her a man wearing bulky and odd things as he watches from a safe distance.

Ruby stayed there for hours until she passed out from dehydration and tiredness. The same man from before starts approaching Ruby, he kneeled down in front of her and place the passed out Ruby in his arms. 

???: "I got you..."

He starts carrying her while activating a cloaking device, turning both him and Ruby invisible as the Grimm that was about to ambush the man and Ruby was now confused, seeing them disappear

Back in the Xia long house the pair appear again and the man places the passed out Ruby on her bed then starts tucking her in. The man wipes a tear from Ruby's cheek as Rubys eyes open a bit seeing the man wearing green, the man holding a weapon...The green Guardian Angel Ruby sees as the man quickly disappears as soon as they appear.

(Ight, so next chapter tomorrow but actually the real chapter 22. Me and the co author has been spending some time and that's the reason of some of the delays. As always, stay safe.)