Sign language (not done)

Tommy's best friend, out of streaming, was a selective mute. (M/N) (L/N) was brought up in a very unstable household. It wasn't very loud till he got to the age of 10. That's when the yelling started getting to him. (M/N) hated school for the reason of it being to loud and whenever he had to talk out loud. (M/N) was always afraid of failure so when he did his research about anxiety, then he asked Tommy about it. He wanted to know the best route, talk to his parents or have Tommy schedule an appointment with his family as they were all close. Tommy knew (M/N)'s problem with choosing things, so he chose the second option. Apparently (M/N) did have anxiety. His anxiety attacks weren't bad and didn't come often, it was more or less his social anxiety. He hated being missgendered or dead named but his family refused to get him a binder. One day, (M/N) lost it. Forget his anxiety and people pleasing complex, he snapped at his family.

     "WHY?! WHY WON'T YOU LET ME BE ME?! I WANT TO BE A BOY!! NOT A GIRL! YOUR YELLING GAVE ME ANXIETY AND I HATE IT!! I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO ENJOY SCHOOL BECAUSE I WASN'T ABLE TO READ OUT LOUD TO A BUNCH OF IMMATURE TODDLERS I AM STUCK WITH IN CLASS!! I FEEL LIKE TOMMY IS MY BROTHER MORE THAN THAT THING I CALL MY LITTLE SISTER!! GOODBYE." -(M/N)

And with that (M/N) stormed out of the house. (M/N)'s parents never paid attention when he asked them to sign some papers. When he got to Tommy's house, he was winded. He knocked on the door when MotherInnit opened the door. He handed her the papers and said, "Adoption?"

   Here we are, 4 years later, and (M/N) is a selective mute. Tommy learned sign language so he could talk without talking at the same time as (M/N) kept noise-proof headphones most the time.

   '(N/N)' Tommy signed as he tapped on (M/N)'s shoulder. MotherInnit had called them down for lunch and Tommy was going to end his stream.

'Yes?' Was signed back to Tommy as a way to ask what he needed because he found a part in the book that he liked.

'Mother says it's time for dinner,' -Tommy signing

'Okay' -(M/N) signed

"Well chat, it seams that MotherInnit is wanting me to eat dinner." -Tommy

this is where this ends. dunno what it's about or anything so- also, sorry if i'm not posting, school and shit. love y'all /p