Forget - Me - Nots

Forget-Me-Nots were mostly found in a blue color, and were the symbol of a promise to remember you always. To never forget you. To always have you on their mind, no matter where they are in time or space or anywhere. Just, a promise to never forget.

In this multiverse, you can see a grey statue sitting atop a hill. Peering over a country called L'manburg. No one knew he was there, for if they did they would not be there. The only color on this grey statue were the blue flowers in the bundle, some white and others pink, but most were blue. The figure sits upon the hill, awaiting anyone's arrival. Awaiting anyone to remember them though they knew that wouldn't happen.

The one person who could have remembered him had gone to far over the edge and focused on control, he had forgotten M.

The person who had promised it was them against the world had lied and replaced him when he needed them most, they had forgotten HīM.

The one who taught him flowers, who got him into the hobby they had previously had ment to wright down how he was but forgot, Hē was forgotten again.

The last person. The one who could have saved him. Failed to save the figure on the hill. The last person had forced HĪM out of his mind, making him forgotten..

That is why a stone statue of one +ø3m7!n/!5 sits atop the hill holding Forget-Me-Nots while smiling with his eyes closed, as if he expected this to happen. And he did. He hadn't thought anyone would remember him, well. That was until he opened his eyes.

In front of him was a young zombie piglen, no less then four, sitting in front of him with allium flowers in his hoof holding them out. Slowly, the statue no maintained a more human shade. Though they had a grey tint showing they were once forgotten and were remembered. Overtime, the figure that once resided at the top of the hill slowly made its way down towards the country it was once watching over. When they arrived to the country, the statue got weird looks. Perhaps it was the grey tint, maybe the stone wings, or, it could be the Forget-Me-Nots that had slowly overtime weaved itself onto the figure. After a nice walk and a studying of the people the statue once loved, the statue walked back to his place on highs hill, and watched. Sort of like a guardian angel. Simply waiting the day another remembers him...

-444 words total-

-Monday, 2:28 AM-

Extra 2k special, whole fan fiction on this AU. Go check it out!!