Sleep talking

Requested by @_Sad_D3mon_

Go check out their art. It's wonderful

   Anyway, Real life AU

—————————————

/Place - Dream's house\

—|Dreams house - big|—

+:<Time - 12:00 AM>:+

Plot;

    The whole SMP had been invited to Dreams house for a month long sleep over. Dream had decided to invite everyone for a month because he decided it was time for a big meet up. Of course, he had a house large enough for all of them, but he also had a big theater room to either watch movies or play a big game of truth or dare in a circle.

    So here we are, the day before they travel to Dreams house. We are he with Ranboo and Tommy, and they are facing issues. Not only did they have to leave their house alone, but they also sleep talk to each other as if they were awake. It's sorta like Ranboo's enderwalk but you can understand what he says and he isn't talking; and they talk to each other while sleeping in the same room...

   A N Y G A Y - - -

      Walking out of the house with his mask on, Tommy went out to meet his friend. His friend, Ace Suttons, had a snake called Loki. The black snake called Loki was an intelligent snake and their scales shined a nice blue when reflected on light. Ace Suttons had short brown hair and yellow eyes. Bright yellow eyes accompanied with some blue eyeshadow. He also had a grey crescent hair clip that had light green ribbon attached to it.

   Meeting at the cafe they decided to meet at, Ace decided to stay at their house while they were out

———|———|———|———

Arriving on the plane, Tommy was tempted by sleep but the knowledge that he would talk about killing children in his sleep near Ranboo with Ranboo he decided that he would try to stay awake.

(Old video)

   Having caught that on video, Tommy knew that sleeping in a room with others would be hard.

~~~~~_______~~~~~~________~~~~~~________

Time skip - - - - - - - 04:00 A.M.

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—

Getting out of the car and walking to the house, Tommy almost collapses from sleep multiple times and is hanging of Ranboo's arm barely awake. When the door opens the see Tubbo's face. Tubbo let them in and showed them the room they were going to stay in for the night as one big sleep over. Plopping on the large couch, Tommy fell asleep.

   Nothing interesting happened till Ranboo fell asleep next to Tommy an hour and a half later.

•¥¥¥¥¥•¥¥¥¥¥•¥¥¥¥¥•¥¥¥¥¥•¥¥¥¥¥•¥¥¥¥¥•

   "Eeee~......"

"Eh, Ranboo's awake?"

    "Nah mate, I think 'es sleep talkin'. Ta who's the real question,"

   "Oouu~?"

"Huh? Did they know they sleep talk to each other?"
     "Shut up, I wanna know what they say.."
  "Yeah boss man, I wanna knoooow.."

  "......Aso..een..urn.....ids....."
     (Gasoline, burn, kids)

"Mmm.........iii...urn...ids......yay...."
(Mmm, I, burn, kids, yay)

     "The Flock?!"
"Boss man, WHAT!?"

-495 words-
This was solely my work and came from one of my head cannons and a request.