Color blind brothers (promt)

Tommy is color blind. Yep, as color blind as Gogy. The only difference was that Tommy had a screen cover covering his computer so he could see color. Of course, the colors were a bit wonky but he could see colors as long as he had his screen cover. He remembered how he accidentally stayed logged into Minecraft after a lore stream and after peeling off his screen cover to see a piss color Dream in front of him, he almost screamed in fear.

Being color blind just ran threw the family, first one of his parents, then the sibling, and probably their kids (given their not adopted). That's why Tommy wore the same kind of shirt, or wore blue sweatshirts. He was as color blind as his older brother, his role model, also known as GeorgeNotFound. Tommy had glasses that helped him see color. Of course, they weren't made in the style he liked. As an alternative, Tommy had makes his own. They look like sunglasses, but if anyone else tried them on they wouldn't work like sunglasses.

(What they look like)

His brother, George, was someone he contacted frequently though living in the same house

His brother, George, was someone he contacted frequently though living in the same house. Whether one was streaming, or recording, they somehow talked. This, is how the SMP figured it out.

     *June eighth*

  Walking to the meeting place where the rest of his friends are located, Tommy has his glasses in the pockets located on his shirt granted he wanted to see his friends in color.

(no. more. brain! one of you can continue the idea, as long as you tag me or sum)

(school is ending soon and i won't get to updating until the second week of summer. if you wanna check out my Ao3 [because i write there as well] it's YourFavoriteFruitLoop)