God tommy

Tommy was a god, TommyInnitXD. He was stronger then DreamXD and definitely stronger than Dream. Unfortunately, Tommy was punished after a certain prank. He dyed EXDEE's hair purple and pink for 5 years with one of his potions. Exdee decided that TommyInnitXD was too spend 8 years on earth with no powers. Currently Dream is dragging TommyInnit to L'manburg. Dream is going to execute him in front of everyone. Obviously he hadn't expected DreamXD to show up and interrupt the execution that wouldn't have gone right anyways because Tommy's head would just grow back on.

"What are you doing here DreamXD?" -Dream

"Ah, well. One of the people here are a god. Of course, they were a prankster and pranked Exdee and got stuck on earth for 8 years with limited powers. Though they have all of their powers back now." -DreamXD

"Who?!" -Tubbo

"Well, I don't know what they go by now as I was not here when they made a new name, but when they were a god their name was 'TommyInnitXD' and he was stronger than me. He always enjoyed making people feel bad so I apologize if he did anything to any of you," -DreamXD

"Whatever my Dreamy fello. Wait, is that why I felt complete Today? Anyway, how's EXDEE's hair? Is it still purple and green or did my potion wear off?"

"Ah, TommyInnitXD, the most annoying 'XD' there is yet somehow both mine and EXDEE's favorite 'XD' there is. And no, EXDEE's hair is teal blue again. Though it was funny watching them walk around with bright purple and green hair rather then it's bright teal blue color."

"I do make things interesting. Remember how EXDEE kept sending you down for no reason other then the fact they wanted to annoy Techno and Phil at the end portal? SchlattXD told me! Oh, I loved! The way you ended SchlattXD's time on earth. It was entertaining enough to watch my father, quote on quote, die, while saying I want burnt toast,"

(is that what he said?)

-339-
Forgot where I was going with this •3•
-348-

-May 18, 2021-