listen up children 🧍🏼‍♂️

alright you whores /pos /j,

we hit 30k views without me knowing, and my notifications are often full of vote spam (which i love btw, makes me feel good and wanted)

so i decided, with my big brain, and my large amounts of ideas, im gonna make a hero/villain one shot for you. it will come out within the next two weeks hopefully. i unfortunately cannot guarantee anything.

so, the onky warnings i have when it comes out is that techno is mentioned so if he's still a sore subject there's that.

it's mostly fluff, there might be a smidge of angst at the beginning, not sure yet.

kidnapping will also be mentioned, so-

it's gonna be techno & tommy centric. alright, here's a summary

Techno grew up in a fighting ring, he wasn't aloud to talk or do anything but fight, aside from being used as a slave for his 'trainers'. And this would have been his life. it would have been all he knew, he didn't expect anyone to save him. he didn't have childish hope anymore, he was 15. well, that was at least 8 years ago. today he would have told you he was completely wrong, and he couldn't be happier he was wrong. Now he was free. unfortunately, as a result of the fighting ring, he had a lisp and a hard time expressing emotions. that didn't matter to him tho, he had his bosses Phil and Wilbah (Wilbur but Techno can't say it write, Wilbur thinks it's adorable), and 'Mommy'. well, he did. 'Mommy' is missing, but techno can save 'Mommy' from the clutches of the most evil villain. that doesn't stop Phil and Wilbur from worrying where their favorite employee went though.

i hope y'all enjoy this shit when it's comes out (as gay- lmao-)