Another god tommy because they're underrated

TommyInnit. The strongest god. You might be wondering, "Why is the strongest god on the Dream SMP?" The answer is simple.

...he was bored.

Sure, he had his platonic husband TimeDeo, though he and Clementine could only do so much. Clementine is Tommy's daughter. Admittedly, they were a moth hybrid and were very cute, but they were also a 'mama's' girl. Mama being Tommy. So after hours on hours of begging, I'm talking about many days of begging, Deo finally agreed to go to the Dream SMP.

     TimeDeo has joined. Welcome, Time and Chaos God.

    Clementine has joined. Welcome, Animal Moth God.

<Technoblade> More Gods? Cool.
<DreamXD> They weren't whitelisted, their not supposed to be here...
<Ranboo> Are they here for someone??
<TimeDeo> Yes, we are here for someone.
<TimeDeo> Speaking of, where is he? Clem??
<Clementine> I found mama!! He in place called....Lo-shi-sheire!!
<Clementine> I gots da spelling nows, Log-Sted-shire!! Mummy is in Logstedshire!!
<TimeDeo> Thank you dear.
<Tubbo_> Y they going to Tommys exile??
<Dream> idk, but I'm going as well.

And so they did. TimeDeo and Clementine went to Tommy's exile, though Tommy didn't know that as he hadn't looked at his communicator. Tommy was the god of music, so it was no surprise that he was singing when they got there. Dream didn't know that though, neither did L'manburg who followed Dream and TimeDeo.

"There lived, a certain man in Russia long ago, he was big, and strong, in his eyes a flaming glow. Most people look at him, with terror and with fear, but to Deo's man, he was such a lovely dear. He could win the wars like a warrior, full of ecstasy and fire, but, he was also the kind of winner, men would desire."

"Awe, didn't know you felt that way dear,"

  "YAAGH?!?"

Tommy almost fell hearing Deo's voice for the first time in a couple years.

  "D- DEO?! CLEM, MY BABY!!"

Do you know which one he ran too? Deo? Haha, no. Forget Deo. Tommy ran to his baby Clementine and hugged her. A tall, white eyed brunette was starring in jealousy of his kid, he wanted a hug too. Not only did the blond haired child that is Clementine get a hug from the older blond with blue eyes, she got wrapped in his light blue wings that had different color music notes scattered all over the large light blue wings.

  "You don't really think I forgot you, did ya?"

Was what Tommy said as he used one of his wings to drag Deo into the hug.

  "Come on over, my Allium."

Somehow, Tommy had known that Ranboo was there and invited him to to the hug. Over time, Tommy had taken to calling Ranboo his Allium referring to the flower Ranboo had given him the on Ranboo's first time around. Immediately Ranboo ran to Tommy and joined the hug.

   "Come on my baby bees, do you think I could ever leave you out?"

   Like Ranboo, Tubbo and Micheal (yeah I changed the timeline, so what?) ran to Tommy and joined the hug. Tubbo was the exdee of bees and most insects, and Ranboo was the exdee of the ËńD, not the End, and memory's. The ËńD was a version of the End, but not the actual thing.

-555-

Nice

-556-

-Saturday, 9:18 PM-

would you be mad if i posted a fanfic of my persoal fantasies where people platonically simp for me and interact with me? bc that is really easy to write apparently