Therapy ARK :D

Idea goes to MemesBeLike

     Walking up to Tommy, Dream hands him a stuffed animal. "You, are such a child." "No!" Of course, Tommy did nothing other than yell 'no' to show he isn't a child. In fact, Tommy was wearing one of Dreams hoodies and holding multiple stuffed animals made by Dream himself.

    Dream did many things to make it more 'at home' for Tommy. He helped Tommy make his intimidation tower more intimidating, made five of them and turned them into a somewhat under ground tower. Tommy and Dream built one tower in the middle of it all. The tower in the center has seven beacons on the floor with glass on the roof. The glass on the roof is perfectly placed and stained that the power from the beacons shines into the Demi boy flag colors.

   Inside the all towers, you will find something dear to Tommy. In one tower, you would find his bedroom. Above his bed, he has his disks hung on an item frame in the shape of a smile like the one on Dreams mask. The next room was the enchanting room. It was full of bookshelves and had a mob spawner in case the need for EP arrises. There are also multiple anvils around plus chests of lapis. The third tower is a storage room. Like, literally a storage room. The fourth room is a mix of Dream and Tommy's room because Tommy spends most of his time there and with Dream.

    Of course, no one knew. Actually, that think the opposite. They think Dream is hurting Tommy, but how could Dream even think about hurting his little.

       *Flashback noise*

  Dream walked into Tommy's room in the castle. He was expecting an excited sixteen year old, but no! He saw the sixteen year old in purple boots, and orange and white hoodie from an old friend named Deo, jean shorts, and a grey hat with green rings hooked on. He turned his head and saw Dreams mask on huis face. Tommy smiled as wide as he could with a dummy in his mouth and practically yelled

     "SMILEY!!"

    *end flashback noise*

        -357-

  I think I'll make a part two. Idk

School sucks, but I'm learning Spanish and want to die.