A proposal after a Wedding?

My eyes shot open at his voice and when I saw him right there on top of me, smiling his contagious smile, I immediately turned around between his arms and hugged him tightly to me. “I missed you so much!” I said, feeling my heart beating fast.

“I missed you too, babygirl…” His hands slid under my back so he could hug me properly, connecting our bodies even more. The heat coming from his covered chest and his colorful and strong arms made me feel safe again. His lips grazed over my neck, moving up to my cheek where he landed a soft kiss. I cupped his face in my hands, stroking his cheek with my thumb as I looked into his brown eyes, smiling. “How are you?” He asked sweetly.

I smirked a little, before leaning up to kiss his so tempting lips. “Now I’m much better.” I said, pulling away, but he quickly filled the space between us and kissed me again, this time more passionately. I felt myself smiling on the kiss as I realized that Brian was really at home. I knew it wasn’t for a long time, because the guys had more tour to do, but right now I didn’t care. He was there with me and that was all I wanted.

“You know what would be awesome right now?” He asked between soft kisses.

“A shower?”

He chuckled. “A hot and long shower.. with you.”

“That sounds very good, actually.” His lips opened up in a smile as he moved away and got out of the bed, holding his hand out for me.

“Come on then.” I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up, trapping me in his arms again and kissing me as we made our way to the bathroom. After our completed shower, we both returned to the bedroom to get dressed. I could feel Brian’s gaze on me as I put my pajamas on.

“I’m almost blushing, you know?” I stated, not looking at him. He laughed a little and stood up from the edge of the bed, where he was seated, walking towards me.

“I’m sorry. I was just.. trying to see.. you know.. the baby..” He said with a hint of embarrassment on his voice, making me smile.

I lifted my shirt up and looked at my stomach, shaking my head. “You can’t really see anything. I think we need to wait a little more.” Before I could put my shirt down, Brian hesitantly placed his hand over my exposed skin. His eyes were locked with my stomach and it was hard to read them, it was hard to tell what he was feeling. A brief moment of silence followed, full of emotions that couldn’t be figured out. But it was an intense moment. I covered Brian’s hand with my own and he finally looked up at me, a small smile filling his thin lips.

“It’s a bit harder..” He said about my stomach, where his hand was.

“Yeah.” I chuckled.

“This is crazy. Feel this..” He grabbed my hand and placed it on his chest, “See how fast it is?” His heartbeat was truly wilder than the normal and it brought tears to my eyes, I don’t know why. “Hey, what’s wrong?” He asked concerned as he noticed me fighting back tears. “This was supposed to be a good thing.”

“Exactly..” I whispered, not able to control some of the tears that managed to stream down my face, leaving undefined salty paths on my cheeks.

“Oh babygirl.. come here..” He pulled me into his embrace, wrapping his arms around me, and I started crying more uncontrollably.

“I just.. I was so scared that you wouldn’t want this baby.”

“But I want. I really do.” I looked up at him with my teary eyes and he stroked my cheek, wiping some of the tears away. “I’m scared as hell, but I want this baby.” I leaned into his chest again and his arms tightened around me as he kissed the top of my head.