He was like an angel who fell from the heaven.. more or less..

I tried to run away from them but I couldn’t stand up, they were too close to me.

“Where do you think you’re going?” One of them asked, grabbing my arm to lift me up.

“Let me go!” I said firmly. I didn’t want to show that I was afraid.

“Oh oh.. a tough one.. that’s how I love them more.” The guy said smiling, looking at the other.

“I swear to god if you don’t let my arm go, you will fucking regret it..” I said angry. I was freaking out.

“You’re not going everywhere.. not until you’re done here.” He said. He was inches from my face and I could see the smirk on his lips. He was fucking disgusting. “Humm.. what will I do with a beautiful girl like you?” He asked himself, licking his bottom lip. The only thing I could do in that moment was to spit on his face. He cleaned off his face and then looked at me pissed, slapping me with so much force that I almost fell. I just remember my face burning on the place where his hand was seconds before.

I wanted to get out of there so fucking much, so I crushed my knee between his legs, making him fall. That was my chance. I started to run as fast as I could but my arm was grabbed again by the other guy. I couldn’t help but start crying with fear. I wasn't strong enough to handle this situation.

“You will regret what you’ve done..” The previous guy said as he got close to me again, with pain in his voice. The other one was just watching and grabbing my arm.

“Let me go!” I said not as firmly as I wanted. My shaky voice wasn't helping neither were the tears on my face.

“Ohh.. are you crying? That’s a shame, because I don’t fucking care!” He yelled, pushing me and making me fall on the sand again, and then he hoevered over me, his hand searching for the button of my jeans. I screamed for help but it was hopeless. He put his other hand on my mouth right after that, so that way I couldn’t scream again. I started to cry hysterically, and tried to push him away but he didn’t move. When I was about to give up, someone took the guy from me.

“Let her go you fucking idiot!” It was a familiar voice. Actually, too familiar.

“What the hell?” The other guy said punching the one who saved me. But he didn’t stay behind, he punched him back seconds later making the other guy fall. They started to fight and I was watching them with my heart beating really fast. Somehow the stupid guy stayed above the one who saved me and all I could do was kick the guy in his back, making him fall on the sand and releasing my savior. I think I kicked him too hard because he didn’t leave the floor.

“Don’t you dare to touch her again!” The one who saved me said, grabbing the other by his neck. “Now, get the hell out of here with your coward friend who just stayed there watching you being kicked in the ass.” He dropped him on the sand again and saw them leaving.

I fell on the floor, crying and shaking from everywhere. I was still so scared. That’s when the guy turned to me. I could see his familiar eyes, looking down at me with concern. He was like an angel fallen from the heaven.

“Are you okay, Annie?” He said, kneeling in front of me. All I could do was wrap my arms around his neck and cry.

“Brian..” I whispered as relief took over my body.

He wrapped his strong arms around me and held me there for several minutes until I was calm again.

“You’re okay, now..” He said while he was rubbing my back up and down to soothe me.

“Thank you..” I said as my wet eyes met his brown ones.

“Come on..” He said, lifting me up from the sand. But I didn’t want to let him go, so I wrapped my arms around his middle this time and buried my face on the crook of his neck. He hesitated a little before hugging me again but when he did I felt safe. The heating coming from his chest and his arms was all I needed.