Chapter Twenty - Four > Link

It has been four days since the truth being unveil and each night, Natalia sleeps with Stefan by her side

It has been four days since the truth being unveil and each night, Natalia sleeps with Stefan by her side. She get scared every single time she wants to fall asleep. She didn't know why but every single time she try to close her eyes, her heart starts to race faster and it scares her. She even scares both Damon and Stefan when they hear her heart race from their room.

"Nat?" Both Damon and Stefan said as soon as they open her bedroom door and worry clearly shown on their face. They both see that Natalia is siting on her bed with sweat all over her and she is shaking. They both ran towards her and kneel beside her.

"Are you okay?" Stefan ask Natalia but before she could answer his question, she can feel her heart ache and her head starts to feel heavy.

"What is going on?" Damon ask Natalia after she let out a painful groan.

"I don't know." Natalia said as she hold her chest and tries to slow down her heartbeat but nothing seems to work.

"Hey, its okay. Take a deep breath." Stefan said when he see that Natalia starts to freak out. Natalia try to listen to Stefan but it still didn't work and she still cant even her heartbeat.

"I cant. Something is not right but I don't know what it is." Natalia said and she starts to freak out again.

"Its okay. Hey, its okay. I'm here. I'm here." Stefan said as he gently pull Natalia towards him and hug her. Damon look at them both and he pat Stefan's shoulder before he leave them both and close the door but before he close the door, he glance at them with a small smile on his face. On his way back to him room, he can hear that Natalia's heartbeat slowly getting back to normal.

Each night that Stefan stays with Natalia, they become closer then before. They spend their time talking and getting to know each other before Natalia slowly falls to sleep. Because of their talk, Natalia has realize something that she didn't realize before. Her mother has warn her about a secret being unveil and she didn't think about it until the third night when they were talking about her family.