Chapter Eleven - The Mighty Klaus's Weakness

Natalia has been looking for Elena everywhere

Natalia has been looking for Elena everywhere. She know that Elena is here. Damon said that Elena will be here and she need to make sure that Elena is safe from Klaus and the plan that they are going to do. She cant risk her getting hurt from either Klaus or Mikael.

"Natalia." One of Klaus hybrid call her name as he walk closer towards her.

"Yeah." Natalia said looking at him with a calm face.

"Klaus calls for you." The hybrid said and Natalia raise an eyebrow at his words.

"Tell him. I'm not one of his hybrids that he can just call whenever he wants." Natalia said before she turn around and want to walk away from there.

"He calls for you." The hybrid said as he grab Natalia's arm and she turn to look at him with daggers in her eyes. She then uses her powers to send aneurysm to the hybrid. He then groan in pain as he hold his head with both of his hands.

"I really don't like it when strangers who works with someone who I kinda not like touch me. So, I am not gonna repeat myself. Tell him exactly what I said to you and do mention the part where you touch." Natalia said before she leave him there and walk away to look for Elena.

She has been searching for Elena everywhere but she cant seem to be able to find her anywhere. She doesn't even understand why Elena should be here in the first pace but then again if Elena is not here, Klaus will be suspicious but she still doesn't like the idea of her rooming around Tyler's house without any protection from her. Damon is somewhere getting ready for the plan and Stefan is supposed to be looking after Elena but she doesn't really trust him at the moment.

She then let out a heavy sigh as she starts to get frustrated in not be able to find Elena. She look around her and let out a gasp when she see the person who is standing in front of her. She then glare at the person in front of her with an annoyed look but he just let out a chuckle as he is pleased to be able to startled her.

"You look cute when you got startled. I'm going to do it always." Marcel said and Natalia just glare at him before she hold him and vamp-speed away from the party.