Chapter Twenty - Seven > You wont hurt me

Natalia just regain her conscious and before she could even open her eyes and tries to figure out what had happened, her whole body ache

Natalia just regain her conscious and before she could even open her eyes and tries to figure out what had happened, her whole body ache. Every single time she tries to move a muscle, she feels like her whole muscle in her body is being ripped apart. Even to let out a groan caused her the exact same pain like she is being stabbed. She open her eyes and is greeted with the sunlight through the windows next to her.

"How are you feeling love." Klaus ask when he sees that Natalia has open her eyes and sit next to her bedside.

"I-" Natalia wasn't able to say anything as her throat feels really dry and it hurts her to open her mouth and it made a drop of tear falls down her cheeks.

"Hey, its okay. Here." Klaus said as he grab a glass of warm and fresh blood for Natalia to drink.

He bring that upstairs for him to drink as he didn't know that Natalia will be awake today. It has been three days since the day that Natalia turn into a werewolf. A few hours after he bring Natalia home, Stefan and Damon came to the mansion to bring her back to the Salvatore Boarding House but none of the Mikaelson will allow that to happen.

Every single day, they came to take her but thanks to their protectiveness towards Natalia, the Salvatore brothers couldn't take more then three steps inside the house and with Bonnie not on their side, they can't do anything other then coming by everyday to get an update on Natalia's condition. There isn't that much that they could get since Natalia has been unconscious since that day.

"We are taking her home today. Whether you like it or not." Stefan said and Klaus was about to get abusive but Elijah stops him by holding his shoulder.

"Unfortunately for you two, you are not that powerful enough to stop the four of us." Kol said and Elijah glares at him.

"Lets not be violent with each other. All of us want the same thing. Natalia's safety." Elijah said and Damon let out a mocking scoff.

"I believe there is actually one of you who wants to do more then that. Although all that he can do is hoping." Damon said as he look at Klaus and he was about to attack Damon but once again, Elijah stops him.