Chapter Nineteen - The Dinner

Natalia has planned her schedule perfectly for the whole day and she want it to remain that way

Natalia has planned her schedule perfectly for the whole day and she want it to remain that way. She doesn't want to have any surprises for that day as yesterday has been a really long day for her so, she would really appreciate it if people didn't cause more trouble then there already is. The first thing in her schedule is visiting their number one suspect in Brian Walter's murder case. They need to settle this as fast as they need so that they can put their entire focus on the coffin.

"Hey there. Is Dr. Fell here." Natalia ask one of the nurse and she seem to be in a bad mood but guess what? So does Natalia.

"If you didn't make any appointment, you will have to wait." The nurse said with an annoying tone and Natalia didn't really appreciate that. When the nurse was about to leave, she grab her arm harshly and look into her eyes.

"Look. I have a really long day yesterday and all I wish for today is for it to be an easy and smooth day. So why not, you be a kind soul and help me out. Where can I find Meredith Fell?" Natalia compel her and she can see the nurse's eyes starts to diluted as a sign that the compulsion works.

"She is in her room." The nurse answer.

"Alright then. Show me the way." Natalia said and the nurse nod her head as she slowly lead her to Meredith Fell's room. Natalia could hear the sound of pen and paper coming from her room.

"Here is her room." The nurse said and Natalia nod before she look into her eyes again.

"Follow me inside." Natalia said and the nurse follows her order and she open the door. Natalia then walk inside following the nurse.

"Sophie. What can I do for you?" Meredith Fell ask the nurse but before she could answer her, Natalia grab the nurse's neck and drink from her. She make sure that she didn't drink too much and stop when she already made Meredith scared.

"You can leave now and forget this ever happen. Go clean that up." Natalia compel the nurse and she leave the room, leaving Natalia and Meredith alone.

She can see from Meredith's face that she is scared of Natalia and that is the whole point. She want her to feel scared of her after what she has done to Damon. Last night, Damon give Meredith a visit and she vervain him but that is not all. She also take some of Damon's blood and leave him there in the storage room. Thanks to her weird behaviour and wrong choice, she has become the primary suspect and there is no way in hell that Natalia will let her near Alaric.