Chapter Nine - Mikael

Once again, Natalia woke up sleeping on a cold floor with darkness surround her

Once again, Natalia woke up sleeping on a cold floor with darkness surround her. She tries to get up but no matter how hard she try, she cant seem to be able to get up. She feels a strong force holding her on the floor and making her stuck there on the cold floor. Natalia eyes wander around her as she keep on trying to get up but it wont work.

"You shouldn't have been there." Natalia heard her mother's voice.

"Mother?" Natalia said with a questioning look as she tries to look for her mother but she is nowhere to be seen. The only thing that Natalia could see is darkness.

"You shouldn't help them. Didn't you learn from your past mistakes." Alasia said. Alasia is the name of her mother.

"What? Mother, where are you? Please." Natalia plead to her mother as she really misses her and want to see her face.

"You cant see me." Alasia said and a frown appear on her face. She doesn't understand why she cant see her face.

"Why?" Natalia ask as she keep on looking around.

"I'm standing right in front you. No matter how hard you try, you will never see me. There is something going on in the other side. Someone did something that they shouldn't have done." Alasia said and Natalia didn't understand what her mother just said.

"I know you have a lot of question but I cant answer all of them now. I am here to give you a warning. Someone is coming. She has planned something to kill everyone, including you and I need you to run. I know you are powerful and strong enough to fight her, but my dear sweet Natalia, you cant save everyone." Alasia said and the frown on Natalia's face grow deeper as she became more confused with what her mother just said.

"Who is coming?" Natalia ask and once she ask her mother that question, she feel the force that was put on her grew weaker as she starts to wiggle and get up. Once she gets up, she can feel someone touch her arm.

"I need you to run Natalia. You cant stay here. She will do everything in her power to hurt you." Alasia said and Natalia look at her arm where she felt her mother touch her.