Chapter Twenty - Family Feud

So far the dinner has going on smoothly, for now at least

So far the dinner has going on smoothly, for now at least. They are serving desserts and Natalia could see that for all the boys, their dessert are fresh blood from the serving lady while Natalia's dessert are a bit different. She got her favourite red velvet cake with a generous amount of cream cheese filling. Natalia eyes went wide when a slice of the cake is being served in front of her.

"Your favourite. Like always." Klaus said and Natalia didn't wait, not even for a second as she grab a fork and take a bite of the cake. Klaus eyes stays on her with a loving look on his face. He knows how much she love red velvet cake and to see her eating it with so much pleasure bring nothing but happiness to him.

"Will you stop looking at her like that?" Damon said to Klaus as he really didn't appreciate the fact that Klaus is staring at his best friend like that.

"I think it is none of your business." Klaus said as he look at Damon with an annoyed look and Klaus's voice tone made Natalia raise her head to look at them both. Seeing how Natalia didn't like the way Damon and Klaus looking at each other made Elijah take a sip of his fresh blood in his wine glass before he try to change the subject.

"Stefan. Where is the lovely Elena tonight?" Elijah ask trying to get rid of the awkwardness in the air and on the same time, trying to not make Natalia feel annoyed with everyone and leave the dinner but he certainly didn't expect the answer to his question that came out from Stefan's mouth.

"I don't know. Ask Damon." Stefan said and Natalia roll her eyes. She couldn't believe this is the time that Stefan want to make Damon feel bad about their kiss. Elijah look puzzled with Stefan's answer and Natalia's reaction but before he could ask any further, Klaus is more then happy to explain the whole thing for the puzzled Elijah.

"I'm sorry, you've missed so much. Uh, trouble in paradise." Klaus said before he starts laughing as he thinks that this whole Damon and Stefan situation is really funny but wait until he finds out that Stefan kissed Natalia. Not once but twice. That will be a scene that no one wants to see, including Natalia herself.

"Nicklaus, don't be a meanie." Natalia said and Klaus tries to hold his laugh with the tension among the two brothers with his one finger on his lips, trying to hold in the laughter, but Stefan doesn't seems to be that hurt with the Damon and Elena situation and it makes Klaus wonder why although he could guess the reason. He is just to afraid to admit it.