Chapter Seventeen - I am sorry

The next morning, Natalia decided to went straight to the witch house a

The next morning, Natalia decided to went straight to the witch house a.k.a her house after she eat her breakfast. She need to get off her mind from thinking about Stefan and that is why, she decide to spend the whole day there and work on the spell to open the coffin. She bring along her grimoire with her to the witch house. She thank God that she didn't bump in Stefan on her way out from the Salvatore's house.

She has dozens of grimoire and she choose the one that she hasn't gone through yet. She doesn't really need the grimoire though, as she has already memorize every single spell in it, but she want to go through it just in case if she miss something. When she arrive at the witch house, she went straight to Kol's and Elijah's coffin and open them up.

"Hey brothers. Today, you two will accompany me going through this thick heavy grimoire so that I can open that bloody stubborn coffin." Natalia said before she kiss their forehead and sit on the floor. She know that they didn't hear her and didn't see her but she didn't care. All that she care about is that the need to feel them here with her because that secret coffin is really creeping her out.

Since the day she touch the coffin, she keep having nightmares every single time she sleep. It doesn't matter what time she sleep, she will always have a nightmare. Something about that coffin makes her feel uncomfortable and she always avoid touching it no matter what. Damon has ask her whether she could touch that coffin again but she refuse. She cant not after what it made her feels. There is nothing good that she could feel from that coffin.

Only darkness, hatred and emptiness. It somehow scares her. What if by opening that coffin made them unleash something even worse then Klaus? What if the thing that they thought will be useful for them turns out to be something far more worse then they could handle? She is starting to feel uneasy with the plan. So she will investigate about what could be inside the coffin first before she let them open it up.

After spending a few hours going through the grimoire, Natalia then see the spell that she uses to seal Mikael in the tomb and it catches her eyes. There's a blood knot on the side of the spell. Natalia have seen the symbol before back in the days when her mother teaches her about symbols. She tries to remember what does the symbol means, but she cant seem to remember. She was deep in her thoughts when Bonnie enter the house with Elena.