Chapter Two - A Curse

Natalia wake up hearing voices around her and a severe headache

Natalia wake up hearing voices around her and a severe headache. Not just that, she feel like her whole body ache and burning. She never felt like that before. When she open her eyes, she can see a man sitting in front of her and he seems to be chanting a spell. Natalia tries to move but both of her hand is chained to the wall besides her and she's standing in the middle of the room.

There's a circle that's made from salt around her. Natalia is trying to listen to the spell and try to recognize what spell is he trying to cast but she cant. She cant use her vampire hearing and she had an idea why. Whoever kidnapped her must have injected her with a strong verbane. They also might have injected her with verbane every hour, just for precaution.

"You're awake?" The man said before he turn to look at her and walk closer towards the circle.

"Who are you?" Natalia ask weakly as she slowly try to get up from her bed.

"My name is Brad." Brad answer as he examine Natalia closely. He need to make sure that he is really talking to Natalia and not the demon. The demon once disguise herself as Natalia but of course that didn't work. No matter how hard the demon try, she will never be able to be Natalia. They aura and energy are very different.

"What do you want from me?" Natalia ask as she manage to gather her energy and take a sit on the bed.

"Don't worry Natalia, I'm not here to hurt you. I'm here to help." Brad said trying to assure Natalia that he is not an enemy.

"What?" Natalia ask in confusion as she hold her head as she feel a little pain there.

"I'm gonna stop the demon from taking control over you and it has been really hard to that. You are really hard woman to talk to." Brad said when he has make sure that she is the real Natalia.

"I don't know what the hell you just said but here is a funny fact for you. If you do that spell, you will die." Natalia said and Brad smiles at her. He now see the person that his little sister has been talking about. In her battle of fighting the pain that she is right now, she still concern about someone's else life. Someone that she didn't even know. Someone who kidnapped her.