Chapter Sixteen - Just Your Forgiveness

"Why the hell you have Elena's phone?" Damon ask Stefan and Natalia frowns as she walk beside him and listen in to their conversation

"I'm making my next move. Let me ask you something. What Klaus is gonna do if he can't make anymore hybrids?" Stefan said and Natalia look afraid of what she just hear. She knows the answer right away and the reason to his question, scares her more then anything.

"What?" Natalia and Damon can hear Elena's voice from the other side and they both look at each other with fear on their face. Stefan has gone crazy and Natalia run her hands through her hair in frustration.

"Stefan, leave her out of this." Damon said before the call end and Natalia look at Damon with a shock face.

"He end the call?" Natalia ask Damon and he nod. The thing that both of them are afraid of are finally happening. Stefan go crazy because of revenge and doesn't care of the consequences is happening. They cant let Stefan do that. They cant let Stefan hurt Elena just to get back at Klaus.

"Damon. We need to find Klaus. Now." Natalia said before they both run back inside the building and search for Klaus. Once they are inside, Natalia use her vampire hearing and try to search for his voice but with to many voices around her, it is not easy.

"Hear him yet?" Damon ask in urgent and Natalia put her hand over his mouth. She doesn't want to hear his voice as she has enough trouble finding Klaus's voice already.

"Found him. This way." Natalia said when she hear Klaus's voice and start walking fast towards it. When she finally see him, she walk faster towards him and grab his arm. She then let out a relief sigh and Klaus look at her with a worry face. He can see the worry and fear on her face and it worry him to see her like that.

"What is it love?" Klaus ask as he turn to look at her with a worry face.

"We need to talk." Natalia said and Damon grab Natalia's hand and he gently pull her hand away from Klaus's arm. Klaus then look at Damon with an annoyed face but he decide not to do anything about it. Natalia is more important to him at the moment then his jealousy.