Chapter 1

Katrina's P.O.V.

It's been about a year since I got out of the hospital and this is fun. Just Seth the band and I. Well- I mean I am still friends with Dan and Hannah and everyone els but I moved in with Seth.

I don't understand. Everyone says that I'm supposed to be with Dan but I don't understand why I would ever like someone like him.

"I love you" I say as I kiss Seth but he pulls away.

"Look I've got to be straight with you. I feel like I've been lying to you. You know why you can't remember right?" He asks and I nod. "Well about a month after the incident with Carmen I cheated on you and it was the biggest mistake of my life but know I have be a second chance and I intend on it being the best" he says and I smile.

"Well you know what the say, second chances don't come very often so you better cherish it while you have it." I say and we both smile. My but starts to vibrate and I pull my phone out. I answer the phone to Ellen's voice.

"Katrina!!! I have the best news" she says. We are best friends so I stand up and walk away from Seth.

"What happened" I asked

"Phil asked me to be his girlfriend!!" She said

"Oh my god that's great. I hope you guys are happy" I say.

"We are" I hear phil chime in

"Am I on speaker!" I ask

"Maaayyybbeee" Ellen said. I laugh.

"Well ok I got to go, Seths taking me out to dinner" I say with a smile.

"But weren't you and Dan hanging out tonight?" Phil says

"Well- I mean Seths my boyfriend and Dan is-well just a friend" I say. I hear a slam.

"Dammit Katrina you have to spend time with Dan!" he said.

"What the hell phil?!?" I say.

"He stomped off" Ellen said "but you need to hang out with Dan. You're meant to be with him and not with Seth" she says.

"Why don't you guys just back the fuck out of my personal life! Okay? So worry about your self!" I say and angrily hit end call.

Everyone keeps saying I'm meant to be with Dan but I have Seth and I don't want anyone els.

😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤

Hey guys I hope you liked the first chapter of my sequel. I hope to be posting chapters in a more constant and organized manner.

Like

Comment

Follow

Love ya bitches

-kat