Chapter 39

Felixs P.O.V.

"So that was my last video... I won't be deleting my channel or anything just not posting" I say. "Maybe I'll post something in the future" I says and do my outro, shutting off the camera

"I'm so sorry" Hannah says.

"For what?" I ask confused.

"For making you do this"

"No you didn't make me do this. You just bringing it up made me realize how much I needed to do it" I say and kiss the top of her head. "I have to go pick them up from the airport I'll be back in a bit." I say and rush out the door.

I jump in my car and drive to the airport. When I get there I see the five guys I'm supposed to pick up run to me.

"Hey guys" I say.

"Hey Felix how's it been?" Tyler asks.

"It's been good, Hannah and I just had a baby"

"Awe really what's his name" Adam asks.

"Her name is Alexa"

"That's a pretty name" Jerome says.

"I can't wait to meet her" Mitch adds. I noticed Lachlan being silent but I brushed it off.

We all get into the car and I was supposed to take them to their hotel but they really wanted to see the baby.

When we arrive back at the house and they all rush inside loudly.

"Shhhhhh" Hannah cautions. "You'll wake the baby"

We all were sitting on the couch talking, mostly about how Mitch and Jerome got engaged.

"So we started talking about adoption" Mitch says.

"Oh my god really?!?" Hannah asks "thats so great!!"

"Ya we want a little baby girl" Jerome adds. Just then Alexa starts to cry Hannah gets up to go calm her and we all follow. When she's quiet Hannah starts to rock her in her arms.

"C-can I hold her?" Mitch asks. Hannah nods.

She hands her to Mitch and I think I see a tear roll down his cheeks. He rocks her in his arms and looks up to Jerome.

"This" he says "this feels right" Jerome smiles and rests his head on Mitch's shoulder.

"We'll be great parents" Jerome adds. Mitch sets Alexa back in her cradle and we walk out. I drive everyone to the hotel and head home.

Katrina's P.O.V.
*Day before wedding*

"I'm so glad you guys worked things out" I say wrapping my arms around Mitch and Jerome. "And adoption? That's a lot of responsibility you know?"

"Ya we know but we're ready" Jerome says.

"That's great" I say "you guys have you're tuxes right? And make sure Dan has his? Who's he staying with? Oh my god I'm freaking out." I say frantically.

"Katrina calm down. Dan has a room all to himself, we all have our tuxes and he has his. Tomorrow will go off without a hitch. Don't worry" Mitch says calming me down. I nod and head to hannahs house.

Dan had decided to stay at the hotel which Felix, Cody, phil, mitch, jerome,adam, Lachlan and Tyler are staying at. Bri, Hannah, Ellen, Carrie and I are staying at hannahs house. Dan and I agreed this so we would have time to get ready and see each other for the first time that day in the church.

Dan had decided to pick Phil, Cody, Felix, and Lachlan as his groomsmen. So Phil will be paired with Ellen, Cody will be paired with Carrie, Felix will be paired with Hannah and Bri will be paired with Lachlan.

I just hope everything goes as planned.

😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣

Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter.

Favorite

Comment

Follow

Love ya bitches

-kat